Friday, January 26, 2024

Friday on Walden's Mountain... January 26

Quiet Time...

"People look at the outward appearance, 
but the Lord looks at the heart."
1 Samual 16:7

*****

If you know, you know :-)


Mitzi was very relaxed last night 
as we watched "Star Man"...
once the thunder stopped!!!
She was worn out from shaking and panting!


*****

Good Morning Friday...
Yep, right on the nose...
3:33...


Dad was up..
got him situated 
and sat down with my Pack
for Bible Study and Quiet Time....


All the pups in a pile...


No changes in the Green Room...


My Good Morning Sunflowers
on iHeart Radio...


Lazy Pups...


Missed the first part of sunup,
but this is not too shabby :-)


Out to the Barnyard...
I didn't really need my farm jacket
but I wore it for the pockets...
I usually find a duck egg out there...


That was from yesterday...
it POURED last night!!!



So glad the snow is gone
but it left a BIG slushy muddy mess!!
We need a couple loads of wood chips!!!


Maggie on a trail...


Breakfast...
A little grain...
I don't give them much...



They mostly eat hay 
and I give them a little bowl of cut up veggies 
and fruit in the morning...



Four trays of Goat's Milk...
I also have 4 trays in the regular freezer waiting
to go in next...


The chickens help them eat the veggies :-)



For Second Breakfast
I made the men some
Scrambled Eggs,
Sausage and Toast
with sliced Oranges...



Sparkly Day...


Berries to the Ladies...


The Chickens got some too...





Spy Cam Report:
Chickens in the Goat House...



They knocked the Christmas Tree over
so they could get to more of it from the ground :-)


Made Quesadilla's for Supper...
Made four of these big boys...
Filled with all freeze dried ingredients...
Rotisserie Chicken, Bell Peppers and Onions 
and Mushrooms...
DELISH!!!


I could only eat half of it...
they were loaded!



Robbie Popped in and joined us...
he is driving down to Nashville this evening to help 
Kyra (his daughter and our Grand) 
move to a new apartment!




The chickens were waiting at the gate,
hoping for a treat :-)



So the chickens did indeed get a treat :-),
the goats are in their safe house and ready for bed...

I am heading for Jammie time myself!!!
We are watching
"Six Days, Seven Nights"
Romantic Comedy time :-)

*****

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweetest Dreams!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... July 6

Quiet Time...  🦋🌎 “The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours; The world and all it contains, You have founded them. You have a strong...