Sunday, January 28, 2024

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... January 28


Quiet Time...

"And He spake a parable unto them to this end, 
that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;" 
Luke 18:1 KJV
*****
Good Sunday Morning!

Pile of Pups...


Quiet Time Bible Study...


Into the Light!



Sunflower Hello!


Goat's Milk is ready to package!


Four Quarts...
If I were going to store it long I would put it into Mylar,
but I will use this within a few months...


Sparkly Day...


Out to the Barnyard...




The girls weren't interested in the berries today...



So I tossed them out for the chickens...


Fiona liked the veggies...


Baby was still thinking about it...


I also gave them some Microgreens...




Lanny brought them a pine bough...


A couple of pine boughs...
they like pine...
they have about finished off the Christmas Trees...


Dad didn't get up until about 9:30...
I made us all an egg sandwich and he went right back to bed...

Watching Calvary Service this morning...


Steve always delivers a blessed message...


The puppy pile again...
they LOVE it whenever we sit together on the couch...



Max was enjoying the bean bag...


Spy Cam shots...



For lunch I made Dad half a sandwich... he ate it and then went right back to bed...
I was wondering if he was going to feel like going to church tonight
 for Winter Concert...

I warmed up some burrito stuff for me and Lanny...
*****

When it sprinkled the goats joined the chickens in the Goat House :-)




So, Dad is shaving and seems excited about going...
answered prayer...

I am just making some Grilled Cheese for our supper
so we can get him ready and leave around 5 to get down there and seated... 
we have to take his wheel chair and it is a chore to get him in and out 
but always worth the effort...

Probably no movie tonight...
we won't get home before 7:30 or 8, I am sure...

Goodnight All...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...