Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... February 14


Quiet Time...

"For He hath made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; 
that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him." 
2 Corinthians 5:21 KJV

*****

Last night...
watching Star Trek and "treating" the pups :-)
They are obsessed with Veggie Straws...




Look at that concentration!




Good Morning Wednesday...
Dad and I both slept pretty good...
Dad sleeps most of the time now...
I have to rouse him to give him water...
He did tell me I "sure am purty" this morning... :-)



Look at the love in those eyes!!!
He was saying "Happy Valentine's Day"
to his Daddy...



Max just doesn't want Lanny using his hands 
for anything but petting when he is in the lap!


Sunflowers first thing!


Greens are Green and Growing...








Giving me that look...
it is real close to 6AM...
"where is our breakfast, Mom?!"


My man keeping the room nice and warm...


Max and Casey sharing the warm spot...


Maggie can't find a spot...


Now Murphy's turn...
Max doesn't take turns...
he just stays there :-)


Out to the Barnyard...







Baby saw me in the kitchen
thru the window...


Then Fiona did!!!



Made Lanny an Egg Taco this morning...


I wanted a sandwich...






Lanny and I ate left over Shrimp and Buttered Noodles for lunch...
I can't get Dad to eat anything today...
The nurse came out today and said they will come daily now...
he seems to be shutting down...
but he is calm and seems to be comfortable...
that's is what we pray for...

***

They sure do LOVE the sunshine!!
Don't we all!!!




For supper I made a Potatoes, Onions 
and Smoked Sausage Thingy...
I have no idea what to call it...
Paula said just call it stew!
Also a Microgreen Salad
and Garlic Toast...



Daddy still won't eat anything...
continue to lift him up...
and Paula as well...
she is so tired...

We will watch the last Star Trek tonight...
"Nemesis"...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... May 10

Quiet Time... “O God, You are my God; I shall seek You earnestly; My soul thirsts for You, my flesh yearns for You, in a dry and weary land ...