Friday, March 1, 2024

Friday on Walden's Mountain... March 1

Quiet Time...

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, 
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." 
1 John 1:9 KJV
*****
Rise and Shine....


Cold Morning 
so my Fire Man is taking care of that!



Three Pups in a Pile...


Study Time
with the Pack...


I turned on iHeart Radio in the Greens Room 
and my Sunflowers came up in there!!


Ready for Black Out...




Then I got the flowers in the living room as well...
they love me :-)



They are waiting for us to come out...



Time to go out to the Barnyard...
it is only misting right now...
it was raining pretty good a while ago...




The girls are ready to come out
but they will be very disappointed...
it is raining again!



Lanny made himself an Egg Salad Biscuit...
he sent me this picture and said
it's the best Duck Egg Salad Biscuit he has ever eaten :-)


Sparkly Day...


For Lunch I made Black Forest Ham Sandwiches
on my homemade Herb Bread... yum!



Then we rested for a bit 
on the couch with the Pack...


Three pups again...
Mitzi is under the cover too!


That is the Animal Cracker Stare...
For Supper I warmed up the left over Pintos, added Broccoli, 
Sweet Corn, and baked some Spaghetti Squash (for the first time) 
tossed it with Garlic and Butter and YUM!!!
I will definitely be doing that again!!!


Thought I'd share...
I found this in Daddy's stuff...
It is a brochure I made when we did an exhibition 
for the Fourth of July in Florida...
Jim and Betsy, Dennis and Julie and Lanny and Me...
It was SO much fun...





Well, this day is done...
Kitchen is clean,
critters are fed and ready for bed,
pup piles are picked up...
it is Jammie Time!
Tonight we will watch
"Men in Black: International"
We don't always watch it with the series 
because it isn't Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones..
but it is OK, and I do like Chris Hemsworth...

Goodnight All!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 19

Quiet Time... 🌿🌻 “But now, thus says the Lord, your Creator, O Jacob, and He who formed you,  O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed ...