Friday, April 5, 2024

Friday on Walden's Mountain... April 5

Quiet Time...
one of my favorite passages!!!

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, 
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, 
nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God 
that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.” 
 
Romans 8:38-39

*****
This was last night when they were waiting for us
to sit down and cuddle for the movie :-)


I finished this doily while we were watching 
"Quigley Down Under"...


Good Morning Friday!


Always waiting for us us sit down with them...


Bible Study Time...



I love working with the greens...
especially if they are doing well...





I finished the one on the right last night
and started a new one...
they work up pretty fast.
I figured I would do them in red
for using at Christmas!
Plus, I had the red yarn that someone
had given me :-)


these are a few of the baskets I've made...
I guess they can be called baskets...





Lanny enjoying his breakfast...
you can't see the pups waiting around his feet :-)


Out to the chilly Barnyard!!
But not as chilly as predicted
a couple days ago!!!


Yum!
Left over Popcorn!





Boiling eggs in the InstantPot...



I LOVE doing eggs in the InstantPot...
they turn out perfectly every time...
Easy to peel!!


Threw out the egg shells...
the chickens like 'em
but the ducks LOVE 'EM!!!



Made Egg Salad...
will share a tub with Rob and Molly!!


Sparkly Day...


Ruminating in the Sun...
We actually had sun for a few minutes...
otherwise it was cloudy and cold all day!




Heading down to make a delivery...
we put it under the coat Viki... :-)


Passing my Ponderosa Pals!








Popped in to Krogers
for a few things...


And then ate at Wendy's...
the Biggie Bags are a great deal!


Looked at the Spy Cam
while we were out...
This was the Barnyard...
Serene....


Maggie and Murphy were waiting
in our bed...


... and then when I looked
at the office cam a bit later
Murphy was in there keeping Casey company...
it is hard to see him but he is sitting
behind the chair staring at the door...


Coming across our Johnson Gap Bridge...
almost home...


Check the mail...


Then take a snooze...
Oh, the excitement around here
is sometimes unbearable!!

But as you probably know,
we are very "routine" people...
I can be spontaneous
but prefer routines for the most part :-)


I got an email that said my patio chair cushions had been delivered...
usually the drivers put things in the doorway of our big barn...
we were looking around when Shelly drove up with a box on her hood...
they had just left it in the middle of the driveway 
at the bottom of the hill!!! ...
well, they will hear about THIS!!!




Pretty!!!


Matches the seat cushions I got yesterday...
these WERE delivered to our big barn
by our favorite FedX Driver Kay!!!


These girls usually LOVE the Sparkly Berries...
I figure they are really good for them...
Pro-biotics!!



They also got some Microgreens!!!
Good nutrition day...




Breakfast for Supper...
Scrambled Eggs with Cheese and Bacon,
Biscuits and Gravy,
Potato Cakes
and Jellies!
YUM!!



Day is done...
Goats are in their house,
Chickens are fed 
and all the eggs are collected...
ELEVEN!!!
Love it!!!


So, time for Jammies
and in my case, crochet!
I am enjoying the doilies because they seem to be
working out better than my other projects...
surely I will get better as time goes by :-)

We are going to start
"Harry Potter"
tonight...
there are 8 of them 
so it will take us at
least 8 days to get thru 'em!  :-)
I love the series movies we have!

*****

Goodnight Family and Friends...
Continue to pray for James and Paula...

God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!

Good night god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain...May 6

Quiet Time... 🌺🌿 ”You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the wor...