Friday, May 24, 2024

Friday on Walden's Mountain... May 24

Quiet Time...

🦌🌿

“As the deer pants for the water brooks, so my soul pants for You, O God. Deep calls to deep at the sound of Your waterfalls; All Your breakers and Your waves have rolled over me. The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night, a prayer to the God of my life. Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why have you become disturbed within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭42‬:‭1‬, ‭7‬-‭8‬, ‭11‬ 

🐝🌻

*****

Good Morning Friday...


Waiting for Daddy to join us...



Head butt kisses...



Day three germination!!


One more day in Black Out...





Worked on this basket last night...


Out to the Barnyard...





This was one of those really soft eggs...
I usually just break them and give them back to the girls...


They love 'em....
cannibals :-)



Watermelon rinds...




Sunny Radio...


Morning artwork...


And the usual audience waiting for a
chance to lick the plate...


Saute setting for the Pork Roast...
I will probably make BBQ
for our Sunday Dinner...


Casey LOVES the smell!


Sparkly Day...



Baby only wants Animal Crackers lately...




Harvesting some Microgreens...



Roots to the critters...





Ran down to Clinton to make a delivery...
passed the Shetlands...


Made a Tomato (with bacon bits) Sandwich
for lunch...


The fish are getting friendly and entertaining!


Lanny is working on the MULE...
John is supposed to come today to install a new clutch...
but it got late so they rescheduled for Wednesday...



Ran another big snake out of the coop,
but I am keeping the eggs gathered so he didn't eat any...
we just have to be diligent
about gathering 
and they will do what they do best...
eat rodents!!!

*****

Paula's Asian Lilies...


Made Burritos for Supper...


Time to Clean up the kitchen,
clean up the yard,
put up the chicken feed,
tuck in the goats...

Tonight is "Pirates of the Caribbean" #2...

Goodnight All!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...