Saturday, June 22, 2024

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... June 22

Quiet Time... 

πŸŒΊπŸƒ

“Thus says the Lord, “Stand by the ways and see and ask for the ancient paths, where the good way is, and walk in it; And you will find rest for your souls. But they said, ‘We will not walk in it.’ And I set watchmen over you, saying, ‘Listen to the sound of the trumpet!’ But they said, ‘We will not listen.’ Therefore hear, O nations, and know, O congregation, what is among them. Hear, O earth: behold, I am bringing disaster on this people, the fruit of their plans, because they have not listened to My words, and as for My law, they have rejected it also.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭6‬:‭16‬-‭19‬ ‭

“saying with a loud voice, “Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing.””

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭5‬:‭12‬ 

🐝🌻

*****

Good Saturday Morning World!!
I opened the door anyway...
70 wasn't too bad this morning :-)


I had to beg her again :-)


Reading Jeremiah right now...
sad how the Lord pleads with us
to come to Him and be saved,
and still so many will not listen...


These two figured it out...
cuddle buddies...


And Pack Time...


Finished the doily...
It is actually pale yellow...


First day (not even 24 hours) germination...
have I told you how fascinating that is to me!!!


Another day of Black Out...





Out to the Gang...


Waiting for me, as usual...


I take them out some rolled oats...
they love 'em
and it seems to satisfy their 
need for a treat :-)



Lanny wasn't feeling well this morning
but came out to do his egg hunt...


Eating the Sweet Gum...








It was quite relaxing sitting by the pond...








We sat out on the porch for a good hour...
it was nice and breezy, almost cool!


I watered a bit before I sat down
and enjoyed the blooms...



The dogs love it when we sit down...
wherever it is that we sit :-)



Look at that sweet face...
Murph is the fiestiest dog we've ever had...
loud and zoomy and a mess...
but he IS adorable!!






He went from the back porch to
to Big Barn Bay Doorway to sit...


And Max joined him...
as long as he keeps those claws in :-)


No matter how many times I put those chairs upright
they knock them down...


When I am in this kitchen,
he is too...


For lunch we had
Tuna, Lettuce and Tomato Sandwiches
and Fritos!


Yum!


Then, of course, we sat down for a bit...



I had bread in the oven 
so I had to get up midway
and take it out...


But I sat back down afterwards :-)


Rob and Nolan working on Nolan's room...
they didn't go on a lake day to stay and work on this...
VERY proud of Nolan!


Momma Bluebird peeking out of the house...
she is probably flapping her wings 
to cool the eggs...
it is SO HOT!!!


Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches,
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy :-)



Went to visit Paula...
this is Kody...


Katy...



and Korky...


Chores are done...
Day is done for us!!!

Ready for Couch Time...
Tonight we are going to start
"The Chosen" series...

James and Tasha are going
to join us for Sunday Dinner tomorrow...
HUGE Praise the Lord!!!

Goodnight all...
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... July 4

Quiet Time...  πŸ•Š️πŸ‘ “Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be abl...