Sunday, June 23, 2024

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... June 23

Quiet Time... 

🍎🐝

“Thus says the Lord, “Let not a wise man boast of his wisdom, and let not the mighty man boast of his might, let not a rich man boast of his riches; but let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the Lord who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things,” declares the Lord.”

‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭9‬:‭23‬-‭24‬ ‭

“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him.”

‭‭John‬ ‭3‬:‭17‬ ‭

🐝🌻

*****

It's Sunday!

Good Morning World!


No arguing this morning...
they jumped up and took their usual spots...


Pack Time...


Maggie is on a kick...
she has been on the back of the couch several times...
in our old house she LOVED this spot
because our couch was in front of a window...
maybe she is reminiscing... :-) 


Day Two!





The lettuce won't show for probably another week...


Out to the Barnyard...







Murphy joined us this morning...



"Hi Mom!"


Found two eggs in the mint this morning...
we have to hunt the entire yard now
for eggs!!!


That is Max checking out behind the duck pond...
my guess is he is using it as a litter box...
I would rather he go there than in my garden!!!







AM Pup Pile Pickup...





Making his breakfast Masterpiece...




This morning all three were waiting...
and Murphy actually took his turn to lick the plate!



Sparkly Day...





The chickens are determined to get some...



I let Fiona and Baby get firsties
and then throw it out for the chickies...


Hard to see,
but it is a really pretty spiders web!





Thank you Betsy!!!


I looked at them all
but we were ready for church so I had to
leave them til we got home...


Off to Church and Sunday School...


For lunch I made us a sliced chicken breast sandwich
and fritos!


And then you know what happens...
but I DID try on all my new blouses before I sat down...
EVERY one fits and I love them ALL...
now I have to cull out older stuff 
that you've given me Betsy...
that will be SO hard...
as you can see I already have one of them on!
Matches the shorts you gave me in the last box you sent! :-)


For Supper I made Spaghetti,
Salad and Garlic Toast...

James and Tasha came!!!!
That is a HUGEW PRAISE!!
Olivia and Sadie came too...






Doesn't James look good!




James ate spaghetti and bread and salad
and even ate some cake...


Molly was at the ER with Nolan...
he hurt his back golfing,
but we just found out they are on the way home
and he is OK...
just a sprain...


Nathaniel brought two friends but I didn't get pictures
because I was outside with the rest of this crew...
But anyway, I had a FULL house again,
after a LOT of years...
it was nice!!!



I am ready to call it a day
and start planning next Sunday's dinner :-)...
James said they will come and
eat whatever I have...
but he requested
MimiLada's!!!
I told him I would make 
ANYTHING
to get him here!!!

We will continue with 
The Chosen, season 1 tonight...

Goodnight All...
God Bless 
and
Sweet Dreams!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... July 2

Quiet Time...  πŸ’πŸŽ “Will You not Yourself revive us again, that Your people may rejoice in You? Show us Your lovingkindness, O Lord, and gr...