Friday, June 28, 2024

Friday on Walden's Mountain... June 28

Quiet Time... 

☀️🌻

“The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23‬:‭1‬-‭6‬ ‭

🐝🌻

*****

Good Friday Morning...


Lanny slept in so I didn't take any pictures 
of our Quiet Time...
But we DID have it :-)

My finished project from last night...


Day Two Germination...


Out of Black Out...






Murph...


Chow Time...






Out to the Barnyard...



We let Casey and Murph out too...








Giving them treats
because they came in when called :-)











Breakfast Time...




Making Lanny's Egg Muffins...





Changing the oil in my freeze dryer...












Headed out for a trip to JoAnn Fabric...
passed my buddies...


Not a good trip to JoAnn's...
I don't think I will go all the way over there again...
I have not had good service any time I've gone.
SO...
I will order online or go to Walmart for yarn!!!

Anyway, we ate some lunch in Knoxville
so at least I won't have to make dinner... :-)

We have taken care of all the outside chores...
My thermometer on the back porch says 97!!!

Ready to get in my jammies,
sit in this air conditioned living room
and watch the next episode of "The Chosen"...

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God bless
and
Sweet Dreams!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... June 30

Quiet Time...  🌿🌺 “For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a fut...