Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... June 5

Quiet Time... 

πŸ¦‹πŸŒΊ

“Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts, and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to God as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God. For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

‭‭Romans‬ ‭6‬:‭12‬-‭13‬, ‭23‬ ‭

🐝🌻

*****

Good Wednesday Morning...

Blanket Buddies...

Murph is green, Mags is yellow :-)


And Max got a very good dose of Daddy Cuddles...


Quiet Time Bible Study
with my favorite Pack Mates!
It was 70 degrees at 4:30 this morning...
didn't hear any frogs (odd since it rained last night)
but did hear lots of morning birds!
We have a LOT of Cardinals!!


Day Two of Black Out...


Day Three in the light...
I need to plant a new tray tomorrow...


More Baby Lettuce popping up...





Sunny Radio Good Morning...
this may be the last day I listen ...
their commercials are getting very annoying...
I think I will go back to my
own recordings...
like Bread of Life and Choir Music!!!
I'll miss the Soundscape pictures
but I will survive :-)


Time to head out back
to the Barnyard Critters...

The new girls slept in the coop last night

(I locked them in)...

Hopefully they will go in on their own tonight...

We will NOT be chasing them again...

the video of that adventure is at the end...



Had some left over Popcorn
from last night...


It was sprinkling so I put their grain in here...
they love their house... 





Max was interested in our activity this morning...


Fiona and Max were having a serious discussion...



Sparkly Day...


Fiona gets a bite of the berries,


Then I toss the rest to the birds...


Where are the Animal Crackers?!
Baby is highly offended...



Lanny's Breakfast Masterpiece...


Two of the new hens...
they are still keeping mostly to themselves,
although they come toward me when I come thru the gate...
they are already associating me with "FOOD" :-)


Paula and I headed down the hill 
for her doctors appointment at 9...
when we left there we stopped in at Burger King 
for a Breakfast Biscuit...


We also went to the bank to take care of some business,
stopped at Food City for just a couple things,
and went to Tractor Supply for Horse Feed...

While we were gone 
Lanny took the towels out of the dryer
and folded them for me...
He is SO precious!!
He sent me a picture...

He also sent me a picture 

of his Egg Gathering Outfit...

it was raining again :-)



Lanny is working on the MULE

and needed a part from the AutoZone

so I rode down the hill with him...

Past my Ponderosa Buddies...



For Supper I made

Chili Mac!

Quick and Easy!!!

the best kind these days...

Here is the video from last nights

Escapade in the Pouring Rain...

chasing chickens in our jammies...

Our established ladies know were the coop is

but the three new girls

just didn't get it...

So when I looked out and saw them 

sitting on the top of the lattice again 

I knew we had to get them IN the coop...

We finally did,

but it was a hilarious undertaking!

Herding Chickens

If those hens are roosting on the lattice tonight

they will just stay there...

My chicken chasing days/nights are over :-)

*****

Not sure what we will watch tonight...

I will let you know tomorrow...

*****

The Goats are in their house,

the chicken feed is put away...

I am heading to the bedroom

 to get into my Jammies!

*****

Goodnight All...

God Bless

and

Sweet Dreams!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...