Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 24



Quiet Time... 

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ»

“As the deer pants for the water brooks, so my soul pants for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God; When shall I come and appear before God? The Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime; And His song will be with me in the night, a prayer to the God of my life.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭42‬:‭1‬-‭2‬, ‭8‬ ‭


“I will magnify Myself, sanctify Myself, and make Myself known in the sight of many nations; and they will know that I am the Lord.” ’”

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭38‬:‭23‬ ‭


““And I will set My glory among the nations; and all the nations will see My judgment which I have executed and My hand which I have laid on them. According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions I dealt with them, and I hid My face from them.” ’ ””

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭39‬:‭21‬, ‭24‬ ‭

🐝🌻

*****

Hello Wednesday!!!


Every critter in their place :-)


Even Max,
because he is waiting for his Daddy!


Headed him off at the pass!!


Quiet Time Bible Study...


We got over half an inch during the night!
YAY!!!
We have needed rain SO badly!


Dreaming of Breakfast perhaps :-)





Going into Black Out...




Millet sprouting...
I am trying to grow some grass for the chickens...
will try wheat berries as well...



Out to the wet barnyard...



They don't like to get wet
so stay in even if it is only sprinkling...




Breakfast Masterpiece...




Made Egg Muffins
and also boiled some eggs
for Lanny's breakfasts...


Talking shop :-)
Rob is going down to take a look
but it is probably too wet to work.




Lanny was taking today off anyway because
he has to drop his truck off at the vehicle doctor :-)
so we followed him down the hill...




He parked it at the Marathon so we could go together 
into Oak Ridge to make a delivery.


Then we picked up the truck and drove it to the
mechanics shop in South Clinton...
well, you just cannot go to that area
without stopping at Chili's!!!
Lunch Specials
and it was nearly more than we could eat...
well, more than those two can eat...
I can eat a LOT!!! :-)



Checked the cameras
and the Goats are lounging in their house with
a chicken friend :-)
It is sprinkling rain in Clinton...


And the dogs, of course,
are waiting patiently...
It is sad that Casey will just sit and stare at the door
when I am gone...
but if he hears a noise he barks and
Maggie and Murph will come and join him...


We also went in to check out Ingles...
I had never been in the Ingles Store and it is a very nice store...
we may shop there more often!!

*****

Looky Looky !!
almost 3/4 of an inch...
and still raining lightly!!
NICE!


No supper tonight...
we will snack...
probably popcorn!!

We will watch another old war movie...
tonight we will watch 
the 1955 true story of Audie Murphy in
"To Hell and Back"
I like true stories!

All the outside chores are done
and there were no inside chores to speak of :-)
It's Jammie Time!!!

Goodnight All!!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... September 30

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty o...