Monday, August 12, 2024

Quiet Time... 

πŸŒΈπŸŽ€

“Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have its perfect result, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing. But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all generously and without reproach, and it will be given to him.”

‭‭James‬ ‭1‬:‭2‬-‭5‬ ‭

I love these verses!!!
one of the first passages that I memorized as a child...

“The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23‬:‭1‬-‭6‬ ‭

🐝🌻

*****

It's Monday!

Rise and Shine!

It's a nice, cool morning...



Time for Bible Study
and Pack Time...
Started Nehemiah today...


Garden Time...




A little progress on the doily...
this is one of my favorite patterns.
This yarn is so fine and soft...
it is Bamboo!


Maggie watched me go from room to room...
garden chores, making the bed... 
she is waiting for her breakfast!



Sparkly Day...


Max gets his meals on a table
because otherwise the dogs
would steal it :-)


First in line for Daddy's breakfast nibbles...



Out to the Barnyard...


Mags is ready!




Egg hunt...
not many eggs this early..
usually none!
But later in the morning we start gathering...
little by little
to keep them from becoming snake meals!





Lucy is very antisocial...
so she usually misses out on morning treats...



Pup Pile Patrol...
AM edition...


Today's haul of little maters...
these chocolate cherries are SO good!!


The Gate Keepers!




My Craft Companion...


Sleeping fur kids all over the place...
Max in the bed, Maggie in the chair...

...and Murph on the couch...




Lanny and I actually went to town twice...
first to pick up some chicken feed at Tractor Supply...
then we realized we needed river rock for the pond
and some pond plants...
But it is nice to be able to just jump in the car
and GO!!!


We ate lunch and then sat down for 
a short snooze...



My Craftroom buddies...


Casey snores!
big time!!!


We were busy crafting and piddling around the
barn so we are going to
snack for dinner...
Lanny is going to eat a bit of
left over Taco Soup
and we have an avocado
ready to make guacamole...
so we are good!

Oh, Paula and I have an appointment at the
Beauty Salon tomorrow...
I am going to get my hair SHORT again...
I always think I want it long and go thru the
two years of growing it out only to discover that
old hair does NOT do what young hair did
and I am over it!!!
Anyway, next time you see me
I will have short hair again :-)

Oh, and continue to lift Paula in your prayers.
They are having trouble regulating her thyroid
and that is causing a lot of problems for her.
She is continuing the Immunotherapy for now...

*****

Tonight we will continue Marvel with
"Doctor Strange"...
"Spiderman Home Coming" is supposed to be next
but we don't care much for it...
so, we watched it once
and that will do.
We know where it comes in to 
the Marvel timeline...

*****

Goodnight Family and Friends!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  πŸ“–πŸ™πŸ» “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...