Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... August 6

Quiet Time... 

☀️🌻

“Blessed is a man who perseveres under trial; for once he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. Let no one say when he is tempted, “I am being tempted by God”; for God cannot be tempted by evil, and He Himself does not tempt anyone. But each one is tempted when he is carried away and enticed by his own lust. Then when lust has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death. Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.”

‭‭James‬ ‭1‬:‭12‬-‭17‬ ‭


“Teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statutes, and I shall observe it to the end. Give me understanding, that I may observe Your law and keep it with all my heart. Make me walk in the path of Your commandments, for I delight in it. Establish Your word to Your servant, as that which produces reverence for You. So I will keep Your law continually, forever and ever. And I will walk at liberty, for I seek Your precepts. I am a companion of all those who fear You, and of those who keep Your precepts. The earth is full of Your lovingkindness, O Lord; Teach me Your statutes.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭33‬-‭35‬, ‭38‬, ‭44‬-‭45‬, ‭63‬-‭64‬ ‭

🐝🌻

*****

Good Morning Tuesday...


Casey...


Murphy...
Under the yellow
and right beside me...
Maggie gets a little offended at that :-)


...but she got her a place
and was content...


The Bible Study Pack...
same time, same place,
every morning...


Needs another day or two in Black Out...




Wheat Grass...




Well, for a couple nights
I was working on my Calendars
using my computer...
getting photos sorted and picked out...
But I decided to try to learn a new crochet stitch
last night... it looks NOTHING like the 
picture of the "Arrow Pattern" in the instructions
but I think it is kind of interesting...
I may name it something else :-)
Debbie's Doodle....


Out to the Banyard...










AM Pup Pile Pick Up...
Lanny was doing his morning stretch...


The tomatoes start off slowly,
but they pick up quick...
I can't keep up with them!



Had to replace a part on his TORO...



Pretty Pepper...


I sure wish she'd quit brooding
and come out and join the flock again!!


Lanny is fixing a slow leak in the fish pond...



Maggie is on the trail of something...
perhaps the resident frog!


Kermit is safe IN the pond!
He is annoyed because we let out some of the water
and he cannot get up to the decking...
he will be OK...


Sparkly Day...




Berries to the kids...


...and the chickens...




Made some bread...
we are always running out 
of plain sandwich bread!


Lanny and I ran down to Home Depot
for some wiring and a security light
for out back...
He also needed some gas for his mowers...
Of course we passed by Camel Buddies :-)



Our friend Tiffany came over to cut the dogs nails...
She works at a vets office so she knows how to cut even the rowdiest 
dogs nails (that would be Maggie :-))...
She cut Paula's Katie and my
Maggie, Murph and Casey...

For Supper we had Fried Yellow Rice
and a Cucumber/Tomato Salad...
Hit the spot!!


Tonight we will continue the Marvel line up with
"Guardians of the Galaxy 1"...

We will head out in a few minutes and
button up the Barnyard...
and then settle down on the couch
with the gang for the movie...

it is SO hot!!!
My porch thermometer 
is showing 94 in the shade!!!

Goodnight All!
God Bless
and
Sweet Dreams!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  πŸ“–πŸ™πŸ» “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...