Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... September 4

Quiet Time...

πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒŽ

“But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God.’ ””

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭4‬:‭4‬ ‭NASB


“O Lord, what is man, that You take knowledge of him? Or the son of man, that You think of him? Man is like a mere breath; His days are like a passing shadow. I will sing a new song to You, O God; Upon a harp of ten strings I will sing praises to You, how blessed are the people who are so situated; How blessed are the people whose God is the Lord!”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭144‬:‭3‬-‭4‬, ‭9‬, ‭15‬ ‭NASB


“For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.”

‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭12‬ ‭NASB


“Not that I have already obtained it or have already become perfect, but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus. Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”

‭‭Philippians‬ ‭3‬:‭12‬-‭14‬ ‭NASB


🌻🐝 

*****

Maggie is SO stressed out (haha)  :-)

This was while we were watching our movie...

Max is a bit stressed as well,

as you can see :-)


*****
Good Morning Wednesday...
"Sister Run-Around and Shop Day"...


My sweet Bible Study Company...
I am still in Chronicles....


Sweet Time...


Waiting for Breakfast...


But first I have a few things to do...
This is my progress report from last night...
the movie was good,
so I watched it a bit more
and stitched a bit less :-)


Day two in black out...





There are a LOT of teeny weeny lettuce babies peeking out!


Lanny ate one of my
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls first...
they were patient,
but he didn't give them any...



Kraut is out of the freeze dryer...
and ready to pack...


He felt sorry for the pups,
so he went out to pick tomatoes
(what is left of them)
in the dark...


He wore his coal miner head lamp...


And made himself (and the pups)
an egg muffin...



Put the kraut in jars
and vacuum sealed them...


... so they DID get a few nibbles after all...



Time to head out to the barnyard...


Maggie knows there are moles in the herb garden...



... and possibly some other critters under the sand box...








Mushrooms are coming along nicely...


YUM! I cannot wait to eat some!!


Spy Cam...
chickens lining up in front of the gate...
and the goats enjoying the morning...


Harvesting Microgreens for us...
I need to do a freeze dried load...
I use the FD greens in my Herb Bread mostly...



Chickies love the trays of roots and stems...


Baby just wanted some lovin'!




I'll freeze them in bags 
until I get enough for a load in the dryer...



My puttering Man...


He is working on his giant chain saw...
Rob and the boys were using it to cut up
those HUGE stumps over on the construction site...
it needed a bit of tender loving care when they 
brought it back...


Wild Canna growing out on the hill...
someone probably threw them out there years ago
and they come up every year...


Starting a new tray of Microgreens...
my messy big barn potting area...



Seeding...
with my large hole spice shaker :-)


Now I will cover it under weights for three or four days...


Had to make a delivery in Clinton
so we passed the Momma and Baby on the way...


He was running around like crazy til we stopped
and I got the camera out...
he is camera shy :-)



Also saw our Bull Buddies :-)



We ate a SMALL BBQ sandwich at Buddy's...
I was still reeling from that LARGE burger
 I ate at Windrock Snack Shack last night!!!


Then to Dollar Tree
and Big Lots...
also ran in to 
Books-A-Million
and I bought an
Embroidery book...
I used to embroider a lot
but have forgotten everything 
I knew... so I need some help!!!



...and Hobby Lobby...


... found some beautiful fall deco
(of course)
at Hobby Lobby!!!



Heading out to play with the Barnyard Critters
for a bit before we button down the Barnyard...



Spy Cam on the goats after
I put them up for the night...



The smaller of the two frogs
that live in our Koi Pond...
he let me feed the fish,
walk all around,
and even get pretty close...
guess he recognizes me :-)



Toothache Plant ready to harvest and dry...
lots of things I can do with it when dried...
a beneficial herb...




We never eat dinner on Wednesdays
so Lanny and I will snack on popcorn and
probably some ice cream during the movie...

....the goats are in for the night...
chicken feed is safe...
back yard is clean...
we are clean
and ready to settle down
on the couch and watch...

"Dirty Dozen"
the old Lee Marvin one :-)

Don't you just love the scene
in "Sleepless in Seattle"
between Tom Hanks and Victor Garber....?
if you know, you know :-)

*****

Goodnight Family and Friends...

God Bless

and

Sweet Dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...