Thursday, September 5, 2024

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... September 5

🍎📚

““Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life.”

‭‭John‬ ‭5‬:‭24‬ ‭NASB


“Every day I will bless You, and I will praise Your name forever and ever. Great is the Lord, and highly to be praised, and His greatness is unsearchable. The Lord is gracious and merciful; Slow to anger and great in lovingkindness. The Lord is righteous in all His ways and kind in all His deeds. The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth. My mouth will speak the praise of the Lord, and all flesh will bless His holy name forever and ever.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭145‬:‭2‬-‭3‬, ‭8‬, ‭17‬-‭18‬, ‭21‬ ‭NASB


““Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11‬:‭28‬ ‭NASB


“A man’s discretion makes him slow to anger, And it is his glory to overlook a transgression.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭19‬:‭11‬ ‭NASB


🌻🐝 

*****

Murph's Bedtime Tummy Tickles...



Look at those teefers!


*****
Rise and Shine...


I always look at the cameras first thing
to be sure nothing has happened in the night...
I look at the live feeds
and at the motion captures...
this was the girls at 4:43 AM...
snuggled together in their house...


And my Mag's giving me the pout face
because, once again,
Murph got top spot...


But she always comes round
and finds a spot close...


Pack Time Bible Study...



Day two germination...






Progress last night...
another good movie
that I kept my eye on...
less time actually crocheting...


Breakfast Wait List...


Max was quite comfy!



Corn into the freeze dryer...
this was the canned corn...
not my favorite,
but ok for some uses....
as I said, my favorite is fresh
or frozen...


Sparkly Day...


Mushrooms,
Day 7!




Out to the Barnyard...







Berries for Fiona today...









Pile Patrol...




Gorgeous Morning Sky!!!



I have a doctors appointment this morning
so Lanny is washing my "chariot"
he said...


On our way to Fort Sanders West...
Knoxville Orthopedic...



Gonna set up an MRI...
my spine is misbehaving :-)
Doc said that is likely what is causing my
"sciatic" pain in both legs...

Passed my Ponderosa buddies on the way home...





Paula bought two gorgeous sprays of flowers
at Hobby Lobby yesterday and
decorated Mom and Dad's Memorial...
It is SO beautiful!!!


We stopped at Aldi's and Food City on the way home
and did some shopping,
and also ate a piece of chicken at the Food City Deli...
they DO have good chicken.
So naturally, we had to have a short Siesta 
when we got home :-)


Then we went out to check for eggs
and I filled all the water buckets
with clean, cool water...



Lanny grabbed a couple T-bone steaks at UGO
the other day... I pan fried them, quickly (they were thin)
and cut the meat off one for Paula and me,
and Lanny ate the other bone-in one...
not too bad, although we like the thick cuts better...
baked some huge potatoes so I could only eat half...
Pretty good all around!



And then some watermelon and grapes for dessert...
We are full!!


Heading out to put the goats to bed,

secure the chicken feed,

pick up the pup piles...


I put the girls in but have to give them two
places to eat grain...
Fiona is getting very naughty
and head butting Baby a LOT
at the grain bowl :-)




Max is reclining on the patio sofa...


Starting to see the fish a little better...








Finished the outside chores

...then it's time to come in and get cleaned up 

and ready for the evening!

*****

Tonight we will watch

"Face Off"...

Travolta and Cage are

EXCELLENT in this movie...

we love it!!

***

Goodnight All!

God Bless 

and

Sweetest Dreams!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...