Thursday, October 17, 2024

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... October 17

 Quiet Time Bible Study...

πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒŽ

“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭23‬:‭1‬-‭6‬ ‭ESV‬‬


🍁🐝

*****

Good Morning...
I woke up SO nauseated...
Paula brought me some nausea meds
and they definitely helped...
But I am SO sore...
I guess it will take a few days before the back
feels better...
I am not real patient :-)






These two are trying hard to make me feel better...



Lanny went out to take care of the critters today...
I was just not up to it!










The girls were building nests but not laying in them!!


This is what I have done ALL day!
And the pups stay right here with me...l




Paula is making spaghetti for our supper… 
She makes excellent spaghetti!

My appetite is just not very good right now… 
But I did eat about a cup of spaghetti and it tasted pretty good…

We’re gonna watch 
“The Right Stuff “
tonight…

I never got out of my pajamas today
so I don’t have to get into them ha ha!


Goodnight, God Bless and Sweet Dreams!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday on Walden's Mountain... October 17

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ™πŸ»πŸŒŽ “The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside sti...