Monday, March 22, 2021

A Day in the Life / Monday, March 22

Quiet Time.....

“You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭4:4‬

*****

We stayed up a bit late last night...9:45, so I slept "in" 'til 4:20 :-)
Otherwise, we had our usual Quiet Time with the Lord, each other, and the fur kids...




Took care of all the inside business and waited for first light...

The feathered kids get anxious to come out...



Rob and James got here by 8 and set right in to insulating the ceiling... Rob said he and Molly will probably come back up the end of this week... they are ready to be home!



Got my three duck eggs this morning, and later in the day I had two from my Black Maran's...

...my egg basket is getting kinda colorful again :-)



Paula and Shelly have really worked on this garden...Paula raked it all up and it is gorgeous...ready for some produce!!!


Dandy was ignoring us...


Made my laundry soap today...I only have to make it every 6 months or so...a few dollars to make it and lasting that long...think of the amount of money I save!!




If you'd like to know how to make it, here is a link to my Mimi's House Blog with the instructions... I have used Fels Naptha soap and even my own homemade lye soap, but today I used Zote...it smells nice and is a great laundry soap...


Cut up my MisFits radishes for dinner...also had the fresh salad fixing's...


Lanny mowed more of the hills...I am going to have to go with him one day...it sure looks like fun!!


It's Monday...Spaghetti Night... we also had salad with the organic green leaf lettuce I got yesterday from MisFits, the cucumber and tomato, radishes and celery...YUM!!



So, the yard is picked up, the chicks and ducks are asleep and we are in our jammies...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless us, every one...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...