Saturday, April 17, 2021

A Day in the Life / Saturday, April 17


Quiet Time....

“Fight the good fight of faith; take hold of the eternal life to which you were called, and you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.”

‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭6:12

*****
Murphy had a new spot for Bible Study this morning...


Dad didn't get up early so we had a very quiet morning...finished my study/devotion time and did the morning chores...

We are pretty serious about coffee over here...this is a 30 cupper! I don't always make the whole pot, depending on the day of the week...when Rob was over here working we were going thru 30 cups easy, but now that they are moved back in they have their coffee maker and I just make 20 cups...but still, it is a pretty serious pot, right?!


Not as cold as yesterday...lovely!


My morning greeting...



Nearly every day!



View from the Big Bay Doors...


Lanny busy at his desk...


Well, it's Saturday, and you know what that means :-)


We are on our Saturday Morning Date...


...at Hoskins Drug Store...


We ran by the Co-op and also to Home Depot for some paint and a few more herbs...

And this is our greeting when we get home...


Max is just certain that this is his chair :-)


Lanny and Danny went down the hill for some tools and then out to the pond...
I planted the Jerusalem artichokes (Sunchokes) and tried to do a few more things out in the yard...
I need my man to dig holes. This ground is just too hard for me.
So, after I fixed some lunch for Mom and Dad I sat down to rest with my fur kids...


Lanny and Danny got back and Lanny worked on the benches for a few minutes before dinner...


I made Fish Sticks and Normandy Veggies for Dinner...light, because we decided to go down the hill for a milkshake afterwards...



We washed up the dishes, grabbed our jackets and headed down the hill...


Drove into Sonic and ordered two medium and two small chocolate shakes...




When we got home, full to the chin with milkshake, I put the chicks and ducks to bed, showered, fried up some ground beef (for tomorrows Sunday Dinner) and now I am finishing up this post...
getting ready to watch the next in the Marvel series...The Avengers...

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams...
God bless America!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... June 29

Quiet Time...   🌎🌿 “Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him.” Deuteronomy 33:12 “The Lord’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, fo...