Thursday, April 15, 2021

A Day in the Life / Thursday, April 15


Quiet Time.....

“But you, when you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray to your Father who is in secret, and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭6:6‬

*****

Maggie was being cute last night...
...isn't she always :-)


The morning was very quiet...Dad slept in so we had a long quiet time...



Mags and Murph under the blankets...


I always make Dad's coffee, mug and donut first thing in case he wakes early (or is still up)...


As soon as first light I headed out to take care of the chicks and ducks...




Surprise!


I had at least two hummers all winter long (a male and female), but this is the earliest I have ever seen them fight at the feeder...this time of year is nesting time and the Momma's feed their babies teeny bugs so you usually don't see many of them at the feeders until summer... I can only figure that this may be my little male guarding his feeder...he was a juvenile early winter so he'd be all grown up by now... at any rate, they sure are cute!


Lanny was mowing again today (all day) and he met some new friends...
\


They were young but seemed to be on their own...very friendly. He took some corn down later and will get a salt lick for them...we may have more pets! But NOT here at the house! :-)



I sat down to rest a minute after lunch and of course my little Maggie Mae has to cuddle...



All the fur kids eating together...
Maggie growls all thru her dinner...she is SO piggy!


I think the cherry tree is cherrying!


And the Carolina Jasmine is Jasmining! :-)


I have SO many eggs lately so I figure it will be breakfast at least once a week for dinner!



After dinner Lanny took me out to see all his mowing...he mowed at least 10 of our 64 acres... it looks beautiful!




So, the Puppy Landmine Patrol has been taken care of, the ducks and chicks have clean water in their buckets and ponds, and they are snug as bugs in their coop and duck house...

We are getting ready to watch Hulk...next in the Marvel series.

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless us, Every One!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... June 29

Quiet Time...   🌎🌿 “Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him.” Deuteronomy 33:12 “The Lord’s lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, fo...