Thursday, April 29, 2021

A Day in the Life / Thursday, April 29

Quiet Time....

"For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:"
Job 19:25

*****

My Bible Study Buddies... Maggie and Murphy under the covers...


And Max in his favorite spot!


It's gonna be a nice, warm morning...
After I finished the bed making, feeding the fur kids and doing a few little chores inside,
I headed outside!




My three duck eggs... only occasionally do I get two, so the duck girls are doing their job!


There are a few wisteria buds on our tiny little stick bush (planted last summer).... 
it's an American Wisteria called Blue Moon... native to this area.


Lanny is planting the five Knock Out Roses we picked up for the driveway. Eventually we will put up a carport which will house our vehicles (our part of the house it at the far end of the barn) and we can go in and out of our own
 "front" door instead of walking thru the big barn.


It was so pretty out so I walked around a bit...
Paula's garden...


The grape vine has some leaf buds...


The pear tree might have a pear or two...that freeze was just at the wrong time...


The apple blossoms were fried, so I think we will not see any apples...


But... the cherry tree is covered...we will get a net and try to eat a few this year...
usually the birds get them all!


I visited Dandy and Takota and gave them some carrots...



Lanny still hard at work...


Paula saw a Martin the other day...hopefully they will move in...



A friend of Robbie's parked his car here a year ago (it was dead) and today they hauled it away... Yay!!



Mom, Paula and I went down the hill to eat lunch at Firehouse Subs and then to Walmart for some shopping...

Dad and Lanny were on their own and ran out to Burger King...

When we came home I picked some lettuce from the garden for tonights salad...


Since we had eaten a big lunch I fixed a light dinner...
Fish Sticks, Mozzarella Baked Tomato Slices and the Bacon Grease Salad...



After Dinner I put the chicks and ducks to bed...



I received some cultures today from Cultures for Health so I am activating the milk kefir and the water kefir...tomorrow I will activate the yogurt...

We are watching Black Panther tonight, next in the Marvel series...

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams and God bless...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... May 1`

Quiet Time... “You are My friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his m...