Wednesday, April 28, 2021

A Day in the Life / Wednesday, April 28

Quiet Time....

“A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.”

‭‭John‬ ‭13:34

*****
First thing this morning and the weather was already really nice!


Usual fur kid setup...
Dad slept in and I finished my Quiet Time about 6:15...





Finished my inside chores: beds, meds (it's Wednesday so I filled Mom and Dad's weekly pill boxes)...I headed out for the chicks and ducks...


Only two ducks eggs today...


Went out to give the horses a carrot...


Paula's backyard...


We are going to plant knock-out roses along the driveway...


Things are coming up well in the garden...






Herb buckets...




Dolly Parton (that's her name...it's the big hair :-))
was enjoying her bath...



And the fish were enjoying their breakfast...


Lanny was planting the rest of the Leyland Cypress...
and he had helpers...






Mom and Molly shooting the breeze in the Common Room...


I fed Mom and Dad a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch...
they too had an audience...


Lanny and I rested a few minutes and then headed down the hill to pick up Sadie...
after I took some milk to Wendy and picked up a table and xylophone she was giving us...





Sadie loves to play with the Lego's...same ones her Daddy played with MANY years ago...



We had Burritos and Tostados and Nachos for Dinner...




After supper Lanny went to work at church...
I finished up the dishes and went over to see the horses and Paula and Shelly...
and of course, Sadie is enjoying their company as well...



So, the chicks and ducks are in bed, I am in my jammies finishing this post and watching another episode of Star Trek Next Generation.

No movie tonight because Lanny will get home too late...
Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sleep Tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...