Tuesday, April 13, 2021

A Day in the Life / Tuesday, April 13

Quiet Time....

““Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.””

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭46:10‬

*****

This is Murphy and Maggie cuddled up beside me under the blankets...



And Max trying to keep the light out of his eyes :-)


Nice morning...Daddy got up a little before 6...I was nearly finished with my Bible Reading...he took his coffee and donut to his room and by the time I was ready to head back there he was already back in bed...I had to wait until nearly 9 to make his bed and take care of his morning stuff :-)


Headed out for the chicken and duck duties and it was another gorgeous morning...



Maggie saw a carpenter bee on the back patio...this is her "happy place"...


Lanny was at it again bright and early...still working on the pond
electrical...


Max was checking out his territory...all 64 acres of it!


Lanny and I ran down to Home Depot for more rocks for around the pond and the edging around the fence... we also ran by the dump...

When we got back I sat down for a moment to soak in the warm sun and my little shadow joined me...


The fish are so pretty in the sun...brilliant color...



He is nearly all the way around with his wacky wainscoting....


I made turkey sandwiches for supper...I was planting tomatoes and cucumbers and other various garden thingy's most of the day... I hope I won't be sorry...


This is my row of herbs...the buckets have the bottom cut out so the plants can root as deep as they want...this keeps them contained and also keeps the ducks from messing them up!


Busy Woman's supper...



Danny, Dad, Lanny and JR shooting the breeze after dinner...


Lanny ran down to check the minnow trap in the little pond and I put the chicks and ducks to bed. I am in my jammies and waiting for him to finish his shower and grab our next movie...Iron Man #1... we are just beginning the Marvel series.

It was a gorgeous day, even with the surprise clouds and sprinkles... I guess the real rain will move in tomorrow...at least we are getting beautiful days in between the dark ones. Typical spring!

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams...
God bless us, every one!!

Oh, we are tentatively planning to start Family Nights again next Tuesday. Tasha's white blood count in back up and she thinks she may be ready to get out!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...