Tuesday, April 20, 2021

A Day in the Life / Tuesday, April 20


Quiet Time ....

“The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23:1-2‬ 

*****

Max was back in his groove this morning...



...in his Daddy's arms...

Dad slept in (it's becoming the norm) and I finished my devotion time around 6:15...

Murphy was asking Mitzi if she was ready for breakfast...
not really, but it looked like it :-)


It was a bit chilly but it was dry...




Sometimes they kinda hide the eggs, but there are three...



View from the bay door...



Our sunrise wake up...


Lanny and I ran down the hill to pick up some plant tags at Home Depot...
I forgot them yesterday...

...had to wait for a turkey to get out of the way...there is a house down near the corner of Laurel and 61 that has goats, turkeys, chickens, even peacocks, and they are often in the road :-)


We got back home and Lanny continued to work on the benches and fence line...


Carolina Jasmine...


Some medicinal herbs in the herb garden...


Verbena...the hummers and butterflies love it...


...and some cute moths on the yard art...



I fried up some bologna for sandwiches for lunch...


...and the gang had their usual audience...


After lunch Lanny and I went to Oak Ridge Hardwood for some more playground chips...



They smell SO good...thickening up the back yard area
to keep the pups out of the mud...plus, it just looks so nice...




Got my MisFits box today...I was a little disappointed. I think they were in transit a bit too long. A few of the items were not in the best shape. I sent them an email.


I planted some okra, pink eyed peas, some more onions and garlic...it is coming along...


Everything is coming up...




The fish are back at it...spring is in the air...


Max sleeps most of the day away to prepare for his night hunts...
Last night when I went to the bathroom to get ready for bed I looked over and a deceased bunny was laying next to the tub... Max loves to bring critters into the bathroom because he can corner them better...but I don't care much for finding little dead things here and there in the house...it's just a cat thing!



We had Spaghetti for supper... I spread butter and garlic on the crescent rolls and they are so good with spaghetti...


I also made the fresh picked lettuce with bacon grease, onions and bits of bacon...I won't be able to do that for a few days or I will exhaust my lettuce :-)
It's just SO good... I cannot wait 'til we have tomatoes and cucumbers!!



The yard is cleaned up, the chicks and ducks are in bed, they will have fresh clean water tomorrow and I am just waiting for Lanny to come in...

I think Winter Soldier is next in the Marvel series... I LOVE Marvel!

Goodnight Y'all and God bless!
Sweet Dreams



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 3

Quiet Time...  πŸ¦‰πŸƒ “Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up ...