Friday, June 18, 2021

A Day in the Life / Friday, June 18

Quiet Time....

“For the whole Law is fulfilled in one word, in the statement, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.””

‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5:14

*****



Everyone except Max...


Daddy came in for his goodies at 5...


Maggie needed some air...


Mitzi and Max in our bed...Max in his Daddy's spot and Mitzi in mine...


I waited for a little while to make the bed...
they just looked to comfortable to disturb...


Headed out into the morning...






...two duck eggs...



The chickens eating soldier fly grubs...their favorite!!!


All four of my fur kids waiting for me to come in...



Nathaniel and Katie will be leaving today to head back to Tahoe...




Lanny burning trash...mostly shipping boxes...
we order a lot of stuff with four families up here.
I for one, hate shopping!


I went out to give the horses some carrots...




They are as bad as kids....like brothers!




So, every day I have to check under Mom's coats in the corner of the big common area...
for critter pieces/parts... today it's a bunny. I will not get too graphic...
Between Luke and Max we have a LOT of cat kill. I do wish they'd stick to rats and mice and moles tho...


Here is a little lesson in Mealworm farming...



And... here is my BioPod with the soldier fly grubs...
the absolute favorite chicken snack!



Nathaniel and Kate's new kitty...Jasper Frog...
he is only 4 weeks old but uses his litter box and eats fine...
ready to hit the road with his new Mommy and Daddy...


Giving Goodbye Hugs to PawPaw...



Nearly ready to get underway...



Lanny mowing the hillside...


We had grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch...


I made a quart of yogurt...well, I am making it.
It takes several hours to set...


Day three, three eggs in the Blue Bird House...


Paula cutting and sawing and building something...as usual.
She is a very HARD WORKER!!


So, the Easter egg hunt continues...today I caught Coppertina laying an egg in the Camelia...
that is a NO NO!


I had to physically remove her and she and Willie were NOT happy...


Lanny and I ran down to Home Depot for some fly traps and some little fences for me to put in the big pots...to keep the chickens OUT! :-)

We also ran by Kuntry's Produce for some peaches (they were SO good) and a few other items.

I made Burritos and Salad for supper...Yum!!



Lanny mowed the back yard after picking up the puppy land mines :-)
I put the chicks and ducks to bed and cleaned up all the water buckets and ponds.

Lanny took Dad out in the truck to see where he had mowed today and just to joy ride out in the woods.
He is back and in the shower.

I am not sure what we will watch tonight...no real theme right now.

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams 
and
God bless!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  🌎🦋 “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...