Saturday, June 19, 2021

A Day in the Life / Saturday June 19

Quiet Time.....

“The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭34:18‬ 

*****
Last night...Max and the ice cream sandwich...


*****


Dad was up when I turned on the lights at 4...
so he came in for his morning goodies...


Max read for a few minutes...


...and then went to his Daddy's warm spot in the bed...


I went out at 6 to take care of the chickies and duckies...



Three egg day!






Duck in water...







Lanny loves the mornings as much as I do...


Gave the horses some carrots...




Waiting at the kitchen gate...
Preening time...



Headed down the hill at 7:45 for our 8 AM breakfast date...


Had a great breakfast and then went to Food City for some groceries...
Father's Day Dinner tomorrow...

Paula was working in her garden when we came up the drive...


So, for tomorrow I made Potato Salad...


...and Banana Pudding (Daddy's favorite) !!





Then I grilled up the burgers for tomorrow...



Lanny and Danny went to pick up the MULE...it's been gone for almost three weeks and Lanny was sure missing it!!



Robbie is getting close to having their living area enclosed...


I made a Peach Cobbler for tonights dessert...




I made fried bologna sandwiches for Mom, Dad and Robbie for lunch...

Then Lanny and I sat down for a few minutes to rest...
I had not sat down since our breakfast!!


Day four...four eggs in the Blue Bird house....


We bought a watermelon at Food City and Lanny cut it up..
it was pretty good...


For supper we had Pulled Pork and Gravy on Egg Noodles, Normandy Veggies, Beets from my very own garden, and Salad...



After supper and after I cleaned up the kitchen, 
Lanny and I ran down in the MULE to feed the fish...
and to see all the mowing he did today...

My boys...


Paula and Shelly getting hay for the horses...


When we got to the pond the corn feeder was IN the pond...
no telling what critter did that.


We are home, the chicks and ducks are in bed, the yard is picked up, Lanny and I are showered and in our Jammies... we are getting ready to watch Bourne...
I stay on the edge of my seat even tho we've seen them three dozen times! :-)

Goodnight Y'all...
God Bless, Sweet Dreams, and
Love you ALL!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 3

Quiet Time...  🦉🍃 “Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up ...