Monday, June 14, 2021

A Day in the Life / Monday, June 14

Quiet Time....

“He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say to the Lord, “My refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust!””

‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91:1-2‬ 

*****
Last night watching Narnia...


Max LOVES (or should I say, is obsessed with) ice cream, in all forms...
even Ice Cream Sandwiches.


Warm!


We spent a very nice, quiet Bible Study time...
...then it's time to jump into the day...

Jump for me, but the fur kids are still lazing around :-)
Max often snuggles up in his Daddy's warm covers after he gets up...


And Maggie scoots over into my warm spot when I get up...


Murphy just watches everything from the back of the couch...


Out to release my feathered children for the day...


Back to three! yay!






Murphy often sneaks in and lays with my Daddy when he is napping...


I made Lanny a couple eggs and green salsa for his breakfast...
he ate it out in the barn...he would just skip it if I didn't make him eat.
NOT good for his blood sugar! He was glad I made him eat...
he really liked it :-)


Lanny went out to Danny's to help him do some work...
I sat down for a few minutes before I made Mom and Dad's lunch...
No nap, just cuddles :-)

Maggie is under the blanket in my lap because Murphy took the spot right next to me...


I love these water lilies!!


Paula and I floated in the pool for a while before supper...it is SO HOT today.
The pool felt great...the water is 86 degrees...

For supper I made Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits and Gravy.
Lanny ate at Danny's so he was absent...



I put the chickens and ducks to bed...
filled all their water buckets and pools...

Lanny is home and in the shower.
We will watch the last Narnia tonight...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday on Walden's Mountain... First Day of July!!!

Quiet Time...  πŸŒŽπŸ¦‹ “For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea. But the Lord is ...