Sunday, June 13, 2021

A Day in the Life / Sunday, June 13

Sunday morning Quiet Time....

“so that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another. And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it. Now you are Christ’s body, and individually members of it.”

‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭12:25-27‬
*****
All the study buddies except for Max...he was cuddled up in his Daddy's spot in our bed :-) He worked hard on the night shift!


Murphy put his head in my lap...made it hard to type but he was too cute to move...


Fed the pups and Max, took Dad his meds and made his bed (and ours) and took care of the chicks and ducks...things get a little wonky on Sundays so that I can get it all done before I leave for church at 8...





Headed down the hill at 8 for Ensemble Practice and church...


On the way home I stopped to say hello to the camel...Tuck and Oreo and Buffalo Bill are in another pasture for awhile...I miss seeing them...


This is my welcoming committee when I get home...actually, they do this even when I just go next door for a minute :-) They love me and miss me...


We had Sloppy Joes and Cole Slaw for Sunday Dinner...



Rest with the puppies...


Mitzi was deep in a Puppy Dream :-)


Lanny and I went down to feed the fish...




It is SO beautiful up here...
Lanny and I LOVE clouds!


I'm heading out to put the chicks and ducks to bed...
Lanny didn't have to go in to church tonight...it is VBS and Andrew is doing the sound for that. This is the first year in ever that we are not involved in VBS but it's just not practical with the responsibilities with Mom and Dad. It is just a short hiatus for us :-)

Tonight we will watch the second Narnia. Lord of the Rings and Narnia are my very favorite movies! It takes us a couple weeks to watch them because we cannot always watch the whole movie in one setting, but it is a great adventure!

Goodnight Y'all...
Pleasant Dreams and God Bless Us, Every One!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday on Walden's Mountain... July 3

Quiet Time...  🦉🍃 “Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, having been firmly rooted and now being built up ...