Thursday, June 10, 2021

A Day in the Life / Thursday, June 10

Quiet Time.....

“For I satisfy the weary ones and refresh everyone who languishes.””
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭31:25‬ 

*****‭
Wake up!
Actually, Willie does this all night at different times...
I think the hens would prefer he HUSH!!!



The usual Study Buddies...


Headed out at 6 for the outside chores...


Two duck eggs... it must be the hot weather slowing them down...


I didn't bring them any goodies this morning so they followed me back to the gate...
I think their feelings were hurt :-)




Dandy and Takoda heard me out on the drive...
I had to go over and feed them some carrots...




Lanny and I ran down the hill to Kroger's and Tractor Supply and made a stop at Freddy's for lunch...
I sat out tuna salad, peanut butter, Vienna sausages, saltines, and cheese for Mom and Dad...

When we got home we sat down for a short rest...


I've been searching the yard for three weeks for eggs...the hens are not laying in the boxes (since the snakes terrorized them)... so today I found two of Bossy's eggs up on the pool deck! I had no idea I needed to search up there as well :-)



Max is resting up for the Night Shift!


Nathaniel took the Tiny House out for a spin today...
everything went great...nothing fell, shifted (except for the broom) and it is running well...
in a week or so he and Kate will be on their way across country!




I made Fish Planks and Normandy Veggies for dinner along with a Salad...



Chicks and Ducks are in bed, the back yard is free of Puppy Land Mines...
all the water features are clean and ready for tomorrow...

We are in our Jammies and will watch another episode or two of The Chosen...

Goodnight Y'all...

Sweet Dreams...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... October 4

Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, ...