Thursday, June 3, 2021

A Day in the Life / Thursday, June 3

Quiet Time.....

“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with Me.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3:20

*****


Study Buddies, and one frightened little girl...
Mitzi HATES storms, even without thunder...


Rainy skies...


But we did get three eggs...
and later in the day I found one that Bossy laid in the duck house :-)


Took care of all the inside and outside chores and made my Costco and Gordons lists... then we headed down to pick up Sadie for a lunch date and groceries...
We had hoped to see Al at Costco but he must have been off... :-( 
He has ALWAYS been there on Thursdays and I hope nothing has happened to him.
I didn't get a chance to ask anyone...it was VERY busy!


Lunch at Red Robin


Sadie has always had a "thing" about getting the cat and dog food herself...
she is about over it, but we needed one more picture of it :-)


For dinner I made breakfast...
Eggs, Bacon, Biscuits and Gravy...


...part of a selfie...haha...



Lanny is working on a new water feature for our pond...
we are just having too much trouble with the waterfall thingy...


Paula is making something cute with some old antlers that she found on the property...


Nathaniel is working hard on his Tiny House...


And Shelly is inspecting the "garden"...


Max is just waiting for a critter to pass by...
so he can KILL it! I wish he wouldn't get the cute ones...
chipmunks, rabbits and snakes.


Lanny is nearly finished with the watering can feature...
Photos to follow...

We will watch the third LOTR tonight...
I am so full that I may skip the popcorn,
but who knows :-)

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... October 5

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ♥️ “And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” ‭‭Galatians...