Thursday, July 29, 2021

A Day in the Life / Thursday, July 29


Quiet Time...

“Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you.”

‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:24

*****


Dad came in about 5...
took his coffee and donut back to his room
and was back in the bed by 5:30 :-) habit...


Lanny slept in so I was alone for Study and Devotions...
even the pups stayed in the bed.
He came in about the time I was hitting the floor.
Maggie took my spot on the couch :-)


Fed the fur kids and went out at first light...it's getting later each day so today it was about 6:20...




Two duck eggs and one brown chicken egg later in the day...


Started a trash burn...
Fire is really quite beautiful!



Made some bread. I usually have to make 4 one pound loaves a week...
so I split it up and bake twice a week.



In the oven for first rise...


Sun up!


Visited the horses...




Max was in Daddy's bed and I needed to make it...I moved him to the chair and he made himself at home!


The bread rose nicely!


Ready to shape and rise again...




And I made more pickles...


Lanny came in for another shift of Chicken Processing...
we cleaned, cut and put up 6 giants today. I know a couple of them were 12 pounders!





Headed down to Food City for a couple things...
The neighbors horses were close to the fence... Gorgeous!




Made some Ramen for our lunch...


We rested for about 45 minutes before Lanny had to run out and help Danny get his truck in the shop...


Max is resting up for his night shift...


Paula made some layered Enchilada's last night and brought over the left overs for tonight.
DELICIOUS! I think we will have to call it PaulaLada's!



Kitchen is clean.
Chickens and Ducks are in Bed.
We are in our Jammies and ready to settle down for the night...
I bought The Chosen on disk so we are going to watch the first Season again...without the glitches of streaming :-)

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday on Walden's Mountain... May 11

Quiet Time... “He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pa...