Friday, November 5, 2021

Friday on the Farm, November 5

Quiet Time...

“All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;”

‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭3:16‬

*****

Dad is in post hospital routine now...up and down (mostly up) during the night. But he is not calling me and I am still checking regularly on him with the monitor (it's either on my phone or iPad on the bedside table, all night...).

His nurse came today and checked his vitals. He is doing well and getting stronger. He does have a lot of moments of confusion and agitation, night and day, but those are getting fewer and farther between and also not as severe. We are hopeful.

His appetite is very good!
He and Mom had fried baloney sandwiches for lunch...
and the usual fur baby audience!




Then for dinner I made little pizza's...I used left over hotdog buns (sometimes hamburger buns or my homemade bread) and homemade pizza sauce with different toppings: ground beef, bbq chicken, pepperoni. We like them, they are super easy and fill you up.



*****
A few pictures from the day...
Murphy being his cute self behind me as we had our study time this morning...


Pretty sunup....


My chicken friends...



One lone duck egg...no chicken eggs today :-(


Lanny's unique way of working on the floors... the laminate tiles were not laid correctly (by the previous owners) so slip around and leave gaps...he is pulling them all together and doing something magical to them... the dogs HATE when he kicks the planks to pull them together. They have been scattering and running outside all afternoon...



So dishes are done, puppy piles are picked up, we are in our jammies and we are going to start the Jurassic Park series.... oooooooooo.....

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless you all
and 
God bless America...

Sweet Dreams...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... June 28

Quiet Time...  ☀️🌻 “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He ...