Sunday, November 28, 2021

Sunday in the Hills... November 28

Quiet Time...

“The people who walk in darkness will see a great light; Those who live in a dark land, the light will shine on them.”

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭9:2‬

*****
Had another bobcat visit last night...it was early, around 8:30.
This one also seems rather small. I don't mind them at all.
They eat rodents and don't seem to bother anything else...
and they are awfully cute!


*****


Dad went to bed about 11 last night (according to the motion monitor camera) and was in bed when I got up at 4...another pretty good nights sleep for him! He got up about 4:45 and I helped him dress and got him some coffee and a donut.

Then settled back in for Quiet Time...


Look at this lazy girl!



Mitzi is pretty lazy too :-)


Got up from the cozy couch at 6 and made the beds, got the meds out, checked on Dad's coffee, fed the fur kids and did a few things in the kitchen in prep for Sunday Lunch.

Then outside to the chicks and ducks...




No duck egg in the box!!!


The fish are chillin' on the pond bottom :-)


Then, I looked out the window and the duck egg had been laid in the driveway...I ran out to get it and didn't have my camera. So here is a photo from inside :-)


Honestly, this is NOT the same photo I keep posting every day.
They do this most of the day, EVERY day!! 


Oh no! My dog is broken...



Had burgers for Sunday lunch...Thaniel and Kate are leaving tomorrow :-(
It's been SO nice to have them here for the last few weeks!



Lanny had to go back to church around 3...he has sound for choir rehearsal tonight and then the service.

I will feed Mom and Dad a little something for supper in a bit and then I'll put the chicks and ducks to bed and get ready for bed myself.

I will probably start over on the old Star Trek series tonight til Lanny gets home at 7:30. Then we might start watching Next Generation together. I watched all 7 seasons over this past year while he was at church working and since I enjoyed them so much he wants to see them too. So we will watch a couple each week until he sees them all too.

So, Goodnight Y'all...
God bless you and thank you for remembering us in your prayers. I know that's the reason Dad and Lanny are doing so well. God is good...

Love you and Sweet Dreams!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 12

Quiet Time... “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven… a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mo...