Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Tuesday on the Farm... November 30

Quiet Time...

“Now this I say, he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.”

‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭9:6‬  

*****

Dad was still in bed when I got up. He had gone to bed early, got up around 11 and then went back to bed around 1... 

Study Bundled Buddies :-)


Mitzi doesn't get under the blanket but she does like to snuggle her head...




Dad didn't get up until after 6, so I didn't have any interruptions during Quite Time...
I took him his meds, coffee and donut and then made the beds and fed the fur kids...
After piddling in the kitchen a bit I headed out at sunup to take care of the birds...
They got a bowl of dinner scraps...





Another day without a duck egg... :-(
What a life!!


I made some tuna salad sandwiches for lunch and then we rested for a bit...


Clinton Drug Store called and said my medicine had come in and was ready, so Lanny went down to pick it up. I dread taking it. I don't take medicines so I'm not anxious to start. This is a "beta blocker" and it will slow me down... in more ways than my heart, I am sure...we shall see. I may not want to take it for long.

Lanny went to pick up Sadie at the bus stop for Family Night and I am cooking and prepping for the meal.
Photos to follow...

Sadie and Papaw went four wheelin' before dinner :-)





Sadie won't have to take drivers ed!



Family Night... Rob dressed for the occasion :-)


Small crowd...James and Tasha and Olivia are still isolating :-(


We had Soup, Cornbread, Rolls, Pasta Salad, Brownies and Cake...
YUMM!!







Goodnight Y'all...
God bless you One and All!
Sweet Dreams...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 12

Quiet Time... “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven… a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mo...