Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Wednesday in the Woods... December 1

Quiet Time...

“He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, ‘From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.’ ””

‭‭John‬ ‭7:38‬ 

*****

Dad slept all night except for a few bathroom visits... he was still in bed when I got up at 4 :-) The Melatonin and thyroid meds just might be working!


He did get up around 5 ready for his coffee and donut..

Bundled Bible Buddies :-)


Went out right before sun up and I apologize right now for all the pictures.
The sky was so gorgeous!
Remember, this is at 7:12 AM



Had one duck egg this morning IN the duck house.


Drew their little heart with scratch grain...



Then suddenly, at 7:16!!!



Max was watching from his perch in the house...


The sky just kept changing and getting prettier every second...




I LOVE our home in the hills!


And then, by the time I went thru the barn to the horses...
7:26... fading, but still lovely!



Carrot time!



Takoda didn't want a carrot...he was enjoying the sunrise too!


But Dandy will NEVER pass up a carrot :-)



Headed back to the house after visiting with the horses for a bit...

Made Spaghetti Sauce Mix... I don't like to buy the mix packs...
no tellin' what is in them :-) I KNOW what I put in mine...



The tree is really pretty and ready to decorate. We cleaned up the tables and moved a few things around in the common area so we will probably decorate the tree tomorrow...


Paula and Lanny moved some of the lumber piles out to the pole barn...


Looking thru decoration boxes to see what we have...


Made Fried Baloney on Hawaiian Rolls for lunch...you can put anything on those Hawaiian Rolls!!
Yummy!



Then Lanny and headed for the couch to take a little nap, of course...first I had to move Max off Dad's bed so HE could take a little nap as well :-)


Look at this spoiled brat!


Went out to put something in the freezer and you'd think I'd been gone for hours...it was about two minutes :-)


Mom and Paula had an eye appointment this afternoon and we had no idea when they'd be home, so I used it as a perfect excuse NOT to cook.... Lanny went down to Domino's and got us an Extravaganza!! I completely forgot to take a picture of us PIGGING out :-)

So dinner is done. Paper plates are in the trash :-) We very rarely use paper but its a special occasion (haha).

The puppy piles are taken care of, the chicks and ducks are in bed...
Lanny will be heading to the church for Wednesday service pretty soon. I will watch some Star Trek and maybe wrap my homemade calendars.

Max can come in the pet door but if we are anywhere visible he insists that we open the door for him...Lazy thang!!


Goodnight Y'all...
I love you all and so appreciate your prayers for us.
God bless you real good!!
Sweet Dreams









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... June 30

Quiet Time...  🌿🌺 “For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a fut...