Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Tuesday on the Farm, November 9

Quiet Time...

“Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us,”

‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭3:20

*****
So, along with skunks, possums, raccoons and hawks we also have a beautiful Bob Cat! I've caught them on camera several times...not sure if it's the same one. Not too worried about it. They are pretty shy and only come at night.


*****
I'm usually up before this time, but when I hit the floor there are several more urgent things to do before I can snap a photo :-)


After our study and devotion time I fed the fur kids and headed out to take care of the chickens. There are lots of things going on between those two events but I will leave that to your imagination...Dad still needs lots of help with his morning ablutions. He is stronger but still not real steady on his feet and cannot put his clothes or socks on. I also have to doctor the pressure sores many times during the day. I am afraid that those will never really heal since he cannot stay out of his chair for very long....

Fall colors...Love it!!


Chicken Jail!






The nurse came early today. Dad has a slight fever but she wasn't worried about it...his room is SO hot :-) He still has a little crackle in the lungs but with COPD that is pretty normal. He is very unhappy about the sore backside and it's getting him down more than anything else right now. Pray for healing. It's going to be hard when he sits so much, but all things are possible with God, right!?

Lanny had to go to "work" this morning to do some sound stuff for the stage at church. I fixed tuna sandwiches for Mom and Dad. Lanny came home around one, hungry, and ate left over chicken and noodles :-) 

We took a short nap and then worked outside. I had to clean two of my chickens back ends...they sometimes get pretty messy back there :-) They didn't like being caught and handled but seemed to enjoy the warm bath once I put them in it. Now they have fluffy butts again :-)

For supper we had Breakfast: Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Biscuits and Gravy, Fried Taters...
YUM!



Lanny cleaned up the piles, I put the chicks and ducks to bed.
The kitchen is clean, we are in our Jammies and ready to watch the last Jurassic Park...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and thank you for your continued prayers!!

We love you all!
Sweet Dreams





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... July 7

  Quiet Time... 🌳🌿 “And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among...