Friday, December 3, 2021

Friday on the Farm... December 3

Quiet Time...

“casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.”

‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭5:7‬

*****
Dad went to bed last night around 8 and was up a few times for bathroom visits, and got up about 2 so he was watching TV when I got up... I gave him his coffee and donut and his meds... and in about 30 minutes he went back to bed :-) 


We had our usual crew for Bible Study and at 6 I made our bed, fed the fur kids, worked in the kitchen until sunup and headed out...

The girls put their heads thru the chain link and occasionally get a bit stuck...
chicken brains :-)


Duck egg in the duck house :-)


I think tomorrow I might draw a sad face and see if it affects their appetite (haha)..



I have my ducks in a row, don't you doubt it!!


The fur kids are still on the couch with their Daddy when I come back in...


Dad's bath nurse came at 9:30 and helped him shower. So when he was a squeaky clean and dressed Mom, Paula and I headed down the hill to check out the Home Store at the Oak Ridge Mall...we also stopped at Freddy's and had lunch. Lanny made some Ramen for the two of them while we were gone...
This is the first time we've been out for anything except doctor visits for months...it was kinda nice :-) We weren't real impressed with the Home Store. I think I expected it to be like the At Home store in Knoxville. But it was still fun to get out. 


We had to run in to Walmart for something Paula needed and I bought a little 24 month sweat shirt to put on Casey so he would quit scratching himself. He has allergies and in a few minutes can have a raw bloody spot on his side... we will see if this works. The Thunder Shirt was working but so heavy and more confining. 



I ordered some groceries from Kroger's and from Costco so they delivered this afternoon and I got all that put away... No nap for me today, but I will perhaps sleep better tonight. I didn't sleep so good last night... It was the third day on this medicine so that could be it...hopefully tonight will be better. But I feel fine, so it isn't a big deal...

For supper I Baked Potatoes, added Sour Cream, Chili, Cheese and Biscuits...



Mitzi was really relaxed...
unlike the rest of of the pack... begging at the table! :-)


I went out to put the chickens up and was missing one :-( Another victim of a huge hawk or a barred owl. My chickens are NOT small!

Gonna have to figure out something besides leaving them pinned up.

Everything is done for the evening, we are in our Jammies and getting ready to watch Star Trek Final Frontier...not a favorite, but we are loyal. We watch them ALL :-)

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless you and Sweet Dreams..







No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... June 25

Quiet Time...  🐑♥️ “Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth. Iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens an...