Thursday, December 2, 2021

Thursday on the Farm... December 2

Quiet Time...

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works, lest any man should boast." 

Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV
*****
Told you I was gonna box up the calendars last night...
I get shirt boxes and the calendar fits just fine :-)
15 calendars ready to put under the tree...

Dad was still in bed...three nights in a row! Maybe it's a routine....
He did get up around 5 for his coffee and donut, but he is getting more hours in at night instead of daytime naps...


Bible Buddies...



Didn't take sky pictures...I went out too late for the pretty sunup...
I got busy in the house.
Imagine that! :-)


Duck egg in house!!! Yay!


Uh Oh...something got into the bag of cans last night...I hate that.
Once they find something they keep coming back lookin'....



Cleaned the oven and burners this morning...Did NOT wear gloves.
I don't know why I don't follow directions...
there is a good reason to wear gloves :-)
OUCH!


Paula started early decorating this big tree...it needed LOTS of lights. I will take a picture when it's dark later so you can see how lovely it is!




Lanny ran down to the dump...took all the bags of cans... :-)
AND, he brought home some Pine Flakes for my chickies and Sawdust Pellets for my duckies and some sand to refresh their dust bath area...



These stocking used to hang on the fireplace but this tree is so big that we went ahead and hung them on it...the kids will see them more out here in the common area than on my fireplace :-)


The "3M" is for Maggie, Mitzi and Murphy...
it was made before we got Max...I need to make his one...



The two little ones that say Rob and James were on Mom's tree when they were little :-)
Pretty OLD!!


I heated up the left over pizza and made some grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. Paula joined us, and after lunch she went right back to the tree...
Lanny and I went straight to the couch... along with our little pups and kitty...
Murphy being cute...


Maggie's ALWAYS cute...


Yawn....


Max has his spot in his Daddy's lap...


I think Paula is finished with the tree deco...I will take a picture when it's dark...



Fed the fur kids at 2...


Maggie gets private dining because she is so selfish...


Lots of hammering going on in Rob and Molly's house...
had to go check it out... she is organizing her kitchen storage. 
Looks SO cute!!


For supper I made Butterfly Shrimp, Normandy Veggies, Green Beans and New Potatoes, Beets and Rolls... Butterscotch Pudding for Dessert...




And we cleaned every bowl!! 


Kitchen is clean, Chickies and Duckies are in bed... they have fresh water..
Puppy Piles are picked up and I am finishing up this post as Lanny is hitting golf balls across the creek into the meadow...

I think we will watch the next Star Trek movie tonight...The Voyage Home (you know, the whale one :-) )

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless America...
Sweet Dreams...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... June 28

Quiet Time...  ☀️🌻 “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He ...