Friday, January 14, 2022

Friday on the Farm... January 14

Quiet Time...

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. 
The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.”
‭‭2 Corinthians‬ ‭5:17

*****
Dad wasn't up at 3:45... I was able to get his stuff together and ready for him. 
He got up about 5...


Pack Bible Study...



At 6 I fed the fur kids and Lanny started working on my hanging pot rack... 


Murphy slept thru the drilling and hammering...



...and I headed out to set the chicks and ducks free...



My little duck egg...


I LOVE it!! 
I like having all my favorite pots handy...




Then he headed out to work on the new chicken and duck area...



The feathered kids were digging and dust bathing inside the coop...
it was extra warm in there and there is plenty of dust and soil because I do the deep litter method with their bedding...



Fed the crew Toasted Turkey and Cheese Sandwiches (on Hawaiian Rolls)...
YUM!


Then, of course, we rested...


Mitzi chews on a bone for the first few minutes of our nap...


Then joins us when she tires of that...


After our nap Lanny went right back out and knocked down some more fence posts... 
the yard looks so much bigger and the chicks and ducks are going to LOVE being in the big yard again!




Made Chili Mac for dinner with some Garlic Toast
and Pudding for dessert...




After we cleaned up the kitchen and yard I went out to put the chicks and ducks to bed...
Lanny got me petting Gabby. She is really getting friendly all of a sudden.




So tonight we start the Lord of the Rings Trilogy...
Fellowship of the Ring is first.
They are so long it usually takes us at least two nights to watch one :-)

Oh, Mom is good as new today. a bit sore early this morning but back to her normal self. Thank you again for all your prayers.
We will have more to report Tuesday after she sees her doctor.

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams
and
God bless!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... June 28

Quiet Time...  ☀️🌻 “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He ...