Sunday, January 16, 2022

The Lord's Day on the Mountain... January 16

Quiet Time...

“For You formed my inward parts; You knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works; my soul knows it very well.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭139:13-14‬

*****
From last night... getting ready to watch our movie..


Max was giving his Daddy the Love Stare...



"Don't stop..."


And these two wanted ice cream...of course!


*****

Dad was up... I snuck into the bathroom to put my contacts in before he saw me :-)
Then I got his meds, put on his socks, fixed his thermos and his Breakfast Burrito...


...Now for Bible Study...


Lanny got up about 4:30ish....



At 6 I made our bed, fed the pups and kitty, did some kitchen stuff to get ready for Sunday Lunch...
then headed for the coop...


It's raining so they weren't as excited about coming out as they would be on a dry day, but I could tell they liked having a big yard again!!


Murphy LOVES the fireplace...


It's always a Dog's Life around here!


Taking turns in front of the fire...


Made Dad his second breakfast at 8...


Eggs, Sausage and Toast...


Dog's were begging, as usual...


Sloppy Joe's, Cole Slaw, Chips and Pumpkin Spice Cake...
Sunday Lunch...


Rob is dressed for snow... which didn't come...




After our lunch I fed the fur kids and Lanny and we rested for a bit before he had to head back to church... choir practice today so he had to leave at 3:30.

I put the chicks and ducks to bed a bit early... caught a break in the rain...
I will feed Mom and Dad a bite for "supper" and probably watch some old Star Trek episodes til Lanny gets home... no movie tonight...

Mom said "thank you" for all your prayers...she really appreciated them all!
She will find out the results of the biopsy on Tuesday so please continue to lift her up...

Goodnight Y'all...
Sweet Dreams and God bless!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... July 2

Quiet Time...  ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ “Will You not Yourself revive us again, that Your people may rejoice in You? Show us Your lovingkindness, O Lord, and gr...