Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Tuesday on the Farm... January 18

Quiet Time...

“Give ear to my words, O Lord; consider my groaning. Give attention to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for to You do I pray. O Lord, in the morning You hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for You and watch.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭5:1-3‬ ‭

*****

I really did get up at the usual time... 3:45... I thought I took the picture but for some reason the camera shot was just black... go figure...

Anyway, Dad was still in the bed so I got his meds, coffee and inhaler ready and settled on the couch for Study Time...

I was so absorbed I forgot to take a picture of our pack study time as well...

Dad got up about 5:30 and I took him all his morning goodies and made him a Breakfast Burrito... then sat down to finish Study Time.

At 7:30 I headed for the chicken and duck yard...

They were glad to be out... they do not mind the cold! 

... and I took them some treats :-)

Oh, the pool was supposed to be taken apart and hauled off last Saturday, but Cody (the new owner :-)) had a family emergency so they will come next Saturday... I am excited to start prepping that area for a garden!!

Lanny and Robbie will be driving up to Oneida this morning to pick up a utility trailer...got a good deal and we really needed one to haul the Toro Mower around... among other things that you need a trailer for...



Made Dad some Biscuits and Gravy and Sausage for breakfast... 
Mom ate a Jelly Biscuit.


At 9:30 Dad's Physical Therapist came for his weekly torture :-)
He is doing SO well... I can't hardly do this!




Lanny and Rob made it home in good time...
I made us some Turkey and Ham Sandwiches on Burger Buns for lunch...
Yum!
Then a very short rest...



Found a duck egg in the open lot... that Girl!!!


Paula took Mom for her followup after the biopsy. It is a carcinoma. Lots of technical stuff, but the good thing is that it is not going anywhere. It is confined to the lung, not related to her previous breast cancer. She will see an Oncologist just to "talk". Dr. Hughes just wants her to have the information to make decisions for herself. But he agrees that chemo and surgery are probably not good options...we shall see. Continue to lift her up!

Lanny had to go do some prep for the funeral tonight...then he picked up Sadie at 3 and brought her here..
Look at the size of that back pack!!


He headed back to the church to help the soloist prepare and for receiving of friends from 5-7 (he takes care of sound: plays the music and plays the video) and then the service is at 7.
*****
Homework and fun work...


Since Lanny was not here and so many are not able to come, we didn't have a Family Night... I made Corn Dogs and Tater Tots for the five of us here... and sent Rob and Molly (mostly Rob, I am sure) 10 Corndogs and a Pile of Tots... :-)



After we cleaned up the kitchen and put the chicks and ducks to bed we went out to play with the horses...

Paula rounded them up from the pasture...


They have been rolling in the mud!!!



Sadie loves to sit up high on the hay bales...



She will be picked up a little later...
I'll probably watch some more old Star Trek's til Lanny gets home.

Good Night Y'all!
God bless you one and all!!
Sweet Dreams...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... July 7

  Quiet Time... 🌳🌿 “And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among...