Friday, February 18, 2022

Friday on the Farm... February 18

Quiet Time...

“But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:26‬
 
*****
Dad was up:
Inhaler, meds, socks, thermos and cup and...
Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit :-)


Settled down with my little pups for Bible Study...
Lanny got up about 5...



These two LOVE for me to have to run them off at 6 :-)



I fed the fur kids, decanted the water and the milk kefir, emptied the dishwasher and pulled out the InstaPot to cook some beans...
I soaked them overnight...


The kids waiting to go out "back" to let the chicks and ducks out...


Sunup!




For second breakfast I made French Toast...


Hard at work... on their chargers.
If someone comes in either door they let us know!


Went out to check the yard since I hadn't found a duck egg for three mornings...
Sure enough, one between the flower pots...
Oh but look closely and you can see another under the leaves...


Hmmmm, I didn't do a good job looking yesterday, did I :-)


We had Grilled Cheese for lunch...


...and then a short Siesta...


Aren't they cute!


For Supper we had Pinto Beans, Fried Taters, Spinach, Cornbread 
and Brownies for Dessert! An absolute FAVORITE around here!!



Kitchen is clean, feathered babies are tucked in for the night, 
the puppy piles are picked up...

I am ready for the evening to begin. Lanny is in the shower and I am heading in to get my jammies on and then settle on the couch with my pack for Iron Man 2!!

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet, Sweet Dreams!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday on Walden's Mountain... July 2

Quiet Time...  🍒🍎 “Will You not Yourself revive us again, that Your people may rejoice in You? Show us Your lovingkindness, O Lord, and gr...