Saturday, February 19, 2022

Saturday on the Mountain... February 19

Quiet Time...

“Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness 

without which no one will see the Lord.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭12:14‬

*****
Dad wasn't up so I got all his stuff together 
and sat down with my fur kids to start my Study Time...


He got up at 4:15 so I took care of him and gave him a pastry...

Lanny got up early with me and this is the SpyCam :-) of us having our Quiet Time...


At 6 I made the bed, fed the fur kids, decanted the water and milk kefir 
and emptied the dishwasher...
then at sunup (now around 7:15) I headed out!


One duck egg where it belongs :-)




I fed Dad and Lanny some Biscuits and Gravy for Second Breakfast...
Lanny ate a bit earlier so I didn't get his picture...


Puppies are doing what puppies do...



For lunch I made Tuna Sandwiches and right after lunch James and Tasha came over for a visit with Sadie and Sylvia... It was SO good to see them!




Just thought I'd share this little tidbit of interest :-)
My Sparkley Dance...
the natural carbonation from the fermentation causes the fruit to "dance"...


Quick Supper: Fish Sticks, Tater Tot Mini's, Macaroni and Tomatoes,
Garlic Toast and Brownies



Kitchen is clean, yard is picked up, feathered kids are in bed 
and I am ready for Jammies...
Tonight is Thor...
and perhaps some popcorn in my future :-)

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... June 30

Quiet Time...  🌿🌺 “For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a fut...