Saturday, February 12, 2022

Saturday on the Mountain... February 12

Quiet Time...

“The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.”

‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭16:9‬

*****

Dad was not up... I got all his morning goodies together and ready...
he got up at 4:15...
I made him a Sausage Biscuit... :-)


Lanny got up right after I did so we had a nice Quiet Time together this morning...


At 6 I had to move the two lazy critters out and off of our bed!
They are so cute, I almost want to let them snooze...
NOT! :-) 
The left side is Lanny's side...
Max ALWAYS loves to lay on his Daddy's side.


Lanny brought me, Mom and Paula a bouquet for Valentines Day.
I forgot to post it yesterday :-)


I decanted the milk kefir's and the water kefir...


No comment!
It's the usual view...


Headed out to take care of the chicks and ducks...
not too cold this morning...
I went out in my short sleeved tee shirt!




Sweeeeeet!


Isn't it gorgeous!?





It changes second by second...


Made Dad and Lanny Fried Eggs, Toast and Sausage (that's what they asked for)
and just Toast and Jelly for Mom...
Second Breakfast for the men :-)



Mom isn't a very good driver yet...
but at least she is using the walker!



Cute! See Dad going into his suite down the hall...



Lanny and I ran down to Summit Medical to pick up a specimen bottle so we can take a sample down on Monday to check if Mom's UTI is cleared up. She had a LOT of antibiotics but is still having some issues that seem related... we shall see... 

On the way down the camels were being brought over to the pasture...
I LOVE living next to the Zoo!!


For lunch we had Turkey Sandwiches and Chips...


I have had a camera in Dad's room since he got home from the hospital, 
and yesterday I put one in Mom's.
I needed to keep a closer eye on her. She isn't behaving herself :-)

If you look closer you will see the pups snoozing on the couch in the Living Room camera (upper left), Mom sitting in her chair watching a game show (lower left), and Dad still taking his after lunch nap (lower right). Upper right is our bedroom...
 I keep an eye on the dogs when we are away... 
at least I used to. We are never away any more :-)


Went out after our nap time to check the nest boxes...
Coconut left me a little treasure!
She laid 5 this week and 5 last week.
That is a great winter record!


This is Coconut...


And her lover, Bucky... :-)


The pups are loving their time in the "back"...
and they are very good about coming when I call and going back into their area...
I always give them a treat :-)


Hard to see, but Max loves laying in my Daddy's bed 
almost as much as he loves his "Daddy" Lanny's bed :-)
If Lanny was IN the bed Max would definitely be there.
Daddy is in the bed a lot during the day so Max has it made!


A sweet old Friend from long ago (Glenwood Baptist days) sent Momma a card...
Jennifer Aiken (some of you probably know her)...
Mom loved her card!




Thank you Jennifer!!!

For supper we had Panko Breaded Chicken Breast, Normandy Veggies, Yams, Rolls and Raspberry White Chocolate Cake!

YUM!



Lanny picked up the puppy landmines, I cleaned up the kitchen 
and then ran out to put the chickies and ducks to bed. 
After they were tucked in I let the dogs romp in the lot for a few minutes. 

At this time of day (around 5) I am ready to put my jammies on and settle down for our movie... I've been up a LONG time by 5 :-)

We finished Terminator so I am not sure what Lanny will pick for tonight.
 He is the entertainment coordinator... :-)

Goodnight Sweet Family and Friends...
We love and appreciate you all,
and especially appreciate your prayers.
Mom is having little episodes of confusion and weakness more often...
I have sent in a message to her heart doctor to see if there is anything we should be doing when one of those spells comes on...

*****

God Bless Us, Every One!!
Sweet Dreams!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...