Sunday, February 20, 2022

The Lords' Day in the Hills.... February 20

Quiet Time...


“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus”

1 Thessalonians 5:16–18


*****

Thaniel sent me these from Costa Rica... he said the classes are exhausting but FUN!!! They are having a blast!!!



That's the work shirt...
it says " Rich Coast Diving, Playas del Coco 
Costa Rica"


While we were watching Thor last night...
I was a Mimi Sandwich...


Two on one side and one on the other :-)


Dad was up...took him his inhaler, medicine, thermos and cup
and made him a Breakfast Burrito...
also put on his socks :-)


Then settled in for my Quiet Time...
Lanny didn't get up til 5...




After a few minutes Mitzi often leaves us and goes into our bedroom... sometimes she gets on "her" futon but often she just gets her shedding self on my side of the bed! Oh well, I love her, what can I say!


Decanted my milk and water kefir this morning.
I put the instructions for the water kefir in my blog 
and will link it here in case anyone wants to make this 
yummy, healthy pro-biotic beverage!!


Daybreak... heading out to the chicken and duck yard...
with puppies :-)





In the box....


Fed Mom and Dad some French Toast...
Lanny had already left for church.


SO glad we moved the electric fence to the corner of the barn...
I can see my feathered kids out the kitchen window.
I LOVE this view!


Paula does her laundry over here because we have some power issues.
BUT!!! next Monday we have Electricians coming out to run more power to all the structures.
This may be the last time she has to do laundry away from home..she will have enough power to use her machines without blowing a circuit breaker!! It gonna cost an arm and a leg but will be well worth it!!


For our Sunday Dinner I made a Breakfast Casserole.
It has Eggs, Sausage, Croissants, Gravy 
and Cheese in it and turned out Great!!
Also made some Cinnamon Rolls in my new Waffle Iron 
and some Waffle Crescent Rolls with Jelly...
Get a new tool and there you go... 
I told my family that for awhile everything 
might be in the shape of a waffle :-)



Sunday Siesta.... zzzzzzzzz


After our nap Lanny went out to hit golf balls over into the meadow.
He is a real golfer so he can be up here on the hill and know exactly where he is going to hit...
He then goes over to the Grand Meadow in the MULE 
and retrieves the balls...
So I went over to visit with the horses for a few minutes.
I gave them some carrots and then went to visit with Paula and Shelly...



Paula and Shelly were cleaning stalls...
and taking the "fertilizer" to the aging piles :-)



Lanny will head back to church around 4:30 
and I will fix Mom and Dad some "Supper"... 
probably Chicken Noodle Soup :-)


I am in my jammies and watching old Star Treks...
Lanny will be home around 7:30 but we won't watch a movie tonight...
Bedtime...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless you ALL...
and
Sweet Dreams!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday on Walden's Mountain... June 28

Quiet Time...  ☀️🌻 “The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He ...