Sunday, February 27, 2022

The Lord's Day on the Farm... February 27

Quiet time...

“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with Me.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3:20

***** 
Dad got up about 20 minutes after I did so I had time to get his stuff together...
Breakfast Burrito today :-)
Then to the couch for Quiet Time...


With the pack!


Made the bed at 6, fed the fur kids, and decanted the kefir...

... and headed outside at daybreak... it was raining 
but the dogs wanted to go anyway...




The one duck egg pretty much as usual, and later in the day a Coconut egg...
I have had an even dozen eggs for three weeks now!


Dogs doing exactly what dogs do on a rainy day...
or any day around here :-)


Maggie just has a hard time relaxing :-)



For our Sunday Dinner we had Spaghetti and Basil Pesto Alfredo on Egg Noodles...
Garlic Toast and Brownies for Dessert...



Then Sunday Siesta...


Lanny headed back to church around 3... this is his long day. 
Choir Practice is at 4:30.
I'll make some soup for Mom and Dad around 5
and then I will put my jammies on and watch Star Trek...
Lanny will get home around 7:30.
No movie tonight.

Dad has been having a headache on one side for the last week. Yesterday his face looked red on that side and his eye looks very weak... I will call the doctor tomorrow... he may have an infection in that eye.
Say a prayer that it is nothing real serious.

Not much else to report today...
Sunday's are slow and easy... usually :-)

Oh, Paula is getting an 8 week old Yorkie pup tomorrow... -)

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... May 12

Quiet Time... “For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven… a time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mo...