Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Monday on the Mountain... February 28

Quiet Time...

“Seek the Lord while He may be found; call upon Him while He is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the Lord, that He may have compassion on him, and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭55:6-7‬

*****


Dad wasn't up so I got his goodies ready...
he got up about 30 minutes after I sat down to study...
Made him a Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit to go with his coffee...



Max is studying hard!



At 6 I changed our bed sheets and put the dirty ones in the washer.
Actually we just got new sheets!! I buy a new set about every two years. 
I have two sets so I give the oldest to Goodwill.
I buy my bedding at Company Store. They have very good bedding.
Long lasting!! We have comforters that are over 25 years old (or more)!


Fed the fur kids...

Decanted both the milk and the water kefir.
I make Rob a 1/2 gallon every two days.
He loves it and so do we!!


Headed out at sunup...
COLD!!!


Maggie on point :-)






My feathered kids waiting around the kitchen gate :-)



Made Dad and Lanny Fried Eggs, Sausage and Toast for Second Breakfast!


Out my kitchen window...
It's hard to see the two ducks but they are lounging under the big pot...
they just hope I bring something out :-)



Dad has a 3:45 appointment at the doctor for his eye.
It looks really bad today...


The Camelia is about ready to open!
...just a little later than last year...


Hero Services fixing our electrical issues...
Paula and Robbie will now have all the power they need!


Lanny picked up a load of mulch for the gardens...


.... working hard!!


And Lanny is too!



Told you I'd post a picture of Paula's new baby...
(Johnny) "Cash"...



I took Dad to the doctor at 3:45... He has shingles!!
They immediately made him an appointment at the Eye Clinic for in the morning.
Hopefully it isn't IN his eye...
They gave him a steroid shot and we picked up some special antibiotics for him to start immediately!! 

Lanny went down and got a pizza since it was late when I got home.

We will watch Avengers: Age of Ultron...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sweet Dreams...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...