Thursday, February 3, 2022

Thursday on the Farm... February 3

Quiet Time...

“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.”

‭‭Matthew‬ ‭5:4‬

*****
Up for the last midnight infusion!!!
YAY!!!


Countdown!.....


Then back to bed for a couple hours before my day begins...
Dad was up, so I got all his morning things together: inhaler, meds, coffee thermos and cup, put his socks on his cold feet :-) and made him a Breakfast Burrito...


Then I settled in on the couch for Quiet Time...


I made our bed at 6, fed the fur kids and headed back for Mom's very last infusion!!!
6:30 AM...


Countdown!


YAY!! It's all over! I removed her IV and fixed her up...
I am a pretty good nurse :-)
Shannon said I could have a job at Canterfield :-)



Headed out at day break in my rainy day chicken outfit...


They don't mind a bit! If it is pouring the chickens might hang out in the coop but the ducks figure the wetter the better!!


My little arthritic girl... last one out and hobbling!


One duck egg IN the box!!



Dog Day Morning Ritual...
Maggie DEFINITELY needs to learn how to relax!!



For lunch I warmed up the left over Burritos...
YUM!!! Good as the first time!



AND!!! Lanny and I actually took a little Siesta!!


The chicks and ducks are lovin' having their kitchen door gate back... I am too!
I missed seeing them so close from the kitchen window. It's actually safer for them to start the fence right at the corner of the barn anyway!! LOVE IT!!
And the dogs can put their noses thru the fence and get up close and personal :-)


Oh yea!! Coconut laid another one today... she is averaging 4-5 a week!!


My man waiting for dinner!


Had the left over Baked Fried Rice (YUM), some Popcorn Shrimp, 
Green Beans and Carrots and Pudding for Dessert...


Paula didn't join us so we eat at the small table when there are only the four of us...


I cleaned up the kitchen... I think the puppy piles are picked up, 
the chickens and ducks are in bed and I am ready to watch 
The Mummy (Brendan Fraser)...

I think I am going to surprise Mom and Dad tonight and make them a MilkShake...
I also got some fixing's to make some Nacho's... perhaps both!!

Goodnight Y'all...
I love you all SO much and we ALL appreciate your prayers for us.
Mom will have the MRI tomorrow morning and we will then know what we are dealing with...
they want to be sure the cancer has not spread to the brain.
At that point we will know how to proceed. 
Pray for discernment and the Lord's guidance as we make this journey.

God bless and Sweet Dreams!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... 🍂🍁 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...