Friday, March 25, 2022

Friday on the Farm... March 25

Quiet Time...

“Gracious words are like a honeycomb, 
sweetness to the soul and health to the body.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭16:24‬

*****
Dad was still in bed...


... I got his stuff together...


He got up at 4:30 and I fixed him a Burrito...
He was enjoying it...
You see Casey eyeing him in the bottom of the picture...
that dog is ALWAYS hungry and Dad keeps feeding him 
even tho I tell him it's not good for the doggy... 
not a thing I can do about it ...


We settled down for Quiet Time...
Maggie was blissful!



At 6 Max was yawning, but ready to get up for breakfast.
So I made the bed...


And then fed the kids...


It wasn't quite sun rise but the ducks were squawking 
and the chickens were yelling at me as well... 
I let them out... the motion lights kept everything lit up 
til the natural light took over...


The chiclets are looking more like hens every day...
they are about the size of Bucky now!





Penny and Gabby's contribution to breakfast....


Eggs, Sausage and Toast for the men...



Mom finished her treatment number 10 today... 
only 5 more to go!
*****
Gabby loves the pond...they both do!
Even first thing in the morning... Brrrrrrrr!


A "Bone In" ... they were huddled together 
chewing on their dog bones :-)
Mitzi is so timid, she is not sure if she can take one...


I had to hand it to her :-)


We had grilled cheese for lunch 
and then Lanny and I sat down with the pack for a snooze.
It is SO chilly outside that a nap seemed to be in order :-)


Max even joined us...


...and Mitzi too... the WHOLE gang!


One of the Pearl White's and Goldie...
I already had one white earlier this morning that I didn't get a picture of...


Coconut and Coppertina (the old Maran)
I don't think Granny Raven is laying... 
she gets in the box and does the egg song 
but I have not found any hard evidence :-)


Fed the kids at 2...



Lanny has been working on the fence line this afternoon. He moved the electric fence out a little further. The feathered kids will love the extra range space :-)

For supper we had Chicken Nuggets, Normandy Veggies, Green Salad and Jello for dessert...


The kitchen is cleaned up. The puppy piles have been eliminated...
I put up all the chicken feeders (safely locked away from vermin in the night), 
filled the wild bird feeders...

Lanny is in the shower and I am in my jammies finishing this post.
We finished our Denzel Washington movies last night...
Maybe tonight we will start on Will Smith... I will let you know :-)

Goodnight Family and Friends...
God bless and Sweet Dreams...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  📖🙏🏻 “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...