Monday, March 14, 2022

Monday on the Mountain... March 14

Quiet Time...

“Search me, O God, and know my heart! Try me and know my thoughts! 
And see if there be any grievous way in me, 
and lead me in the way everlasting!”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭139:23-24 
*****
Dad was up...


Took him all his goodies plus a Breakfast Burrito...


And sat down with my Study Buddies...


The view from the spy cam :-)
Don't we look comfy?


At 6 Mitzi was on her futon...


Max was in the bed... but he heard me coming :-)


He left on his own and went in to sit with his Daddy...


Fed the fur kids...


Admired my eggs....
Aren't they pretty?


Murphy waits until last to come to breakfast.
He is first at dinner but breakfast he is just TOOOOOO tired :-)


Decanted milk and water kefir and headed out...
First light...



Babies are fine...
this is the last night for the heat lamp.


Two duck eggs, the norm lately...


Coconut, Goldie and one of the Pearl Whites...
I had another Pearl White later
so 6 eggs total today...


Made a Sausage Omelette and Cinnamon Butter Bread 
for second breakfast.



Mom will leave for her first radiation treatment at 10:45,
Today will be a long visit but for the rest (every week day for three weeks) it should only take about 30 minutes start to finish...

The big kids enjoying their corn and warm rice and oatmeal...


I let the babies out and they were doing fine 
until Bucky decided he would make advances.
If you know anything about chickens it borders on force 
and these little girls just are not ready for that!
We put them back in the enclosure for a few more days...

I have been SO busy today... with the beds, and several loads of laundry I was running around like a "chicken with my head cut off", pun intended :-)

Babies... getting big!


For supper we had Baked Chicken Thighs, 
Potatoes, Green Beans and Carrots and a Brownie.





Went back out to the duck pond after dinner...
soon, and very soon...


Mitzi is fascinated by the chicks!



We are in for the night... ready for Jammies and a movie.
I think tonight will be Australia... a favorite!

The chickens and ducks went in without a hitch last night. 
The babies are back into the enclosure so they won't be an issue.
The heat lamp is out of the coop and they are all on their own!

Goodnight Family and Friends!
Love you ALL!!

God bless and Sweet Dreams!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Soggy Saturday on Walden's Mountain... September 28

 Quiet Time Bible Study... πŸ‚πŸ “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning wit...