Monday, March 21, 2022

Monday on the Mountain... March 21

Quiet Time...

"You will seek Me and find Me, when you seek Me with all your heart.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭29:13‬

*****

Dad was up :-)


His morning goodies plus a Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit...


I didn't take a picture of our feet and the dogs this morning...
I know you are disappointed (haha!)...
My readings were pretty engrossing and I just plumb forgot!! :-)

At 6 I made the beds and fed the fur kids and answered a text about my detergent.
If anyone tried to make it and it is very thickly gelled... well, it's just fine.
I use the recipe on my blog and add enough water to make the gallon. 
Then I blend it with a hand blender.
When it cools completely it is VERY thick...




I put half the concentrate gel and half water in my dispenser 
and shake, shake, shake.
Before every wash I have to shake it because it will separate.


*****

Went out at sunrise...
Released the flock from their overnight cage!


The ducks went straight for the pond...
must be their morning bath time :-)




Cracked corn...
and overnight soaked oatmeal...


My two gifts in the duck house...



Eggs, Sausage and Toast...
same ole, same ole...
but that's what they want!


Look at the babies...
on the high roost safe from the big kids...


Mom and Paula left for radiation number 6...
I headed down the hill with Dad for his Pulmonary appointment.
We passed my bull and camel buddies on the way back!



The two bulls beside Oreo are normal BIG bulls...
Oreo is twice as big... James at Ponderosa Zoo 
said he had put a saddle on that big boy 
and rode him like a horse!!


Oh, and Dad is cleared for a portable oxygen exchanger which will be very helpful...
that 25 foot cord is always in his way and the portable will hook onto his walker or his wheelchair... no more long cables or tubes!

And look what was waiting for me when I got home!
Popcorn, Sugar, Goldie and Coconut!!


Left over Spaghetti and Chili Mac for Lunch.
...no nap today... too pretty outside!!!


Babies enjoying the food bowl... oatmeal and some spaghetti!


Lanny is digging a hole for my Cranberry Viburnum!


Penny gargling after she messed in my mint garden spot!


Any new dirt you put anywhere has to be inspected by ALL the fowl...
especially the ducks!


Coconut showing her gorgeous fluffy bottom as she drinks from the pond!


The new babies are this kind of hen... 
Aracauna with the beard and side fluffs...
I cannot wait to see how gorgeous they will be 
with all the different cream and brown shades...


And my old granny Coppertina laid her egg...
I love the color of the Maran's egg.
When she was young it was very dark chocolate brown!


It is still not too shabby!


For Supper we had Panko Breaded Chicken Breasts, Green Beans and New Potatoes and Salad...



Lanny ran over to help our sweet neighbor Mike 
with some electrical/battery issues he is having on his boat...


All the evening chores are done, we have closed shop on the pond and back yard.
The baby chicks are in their little enclosure in the coop...
I'll put them all to bed at dusk.

We will watch the second half of Pelican Brief tonight...

Goodnight Y'all...
God bless and Sleep Well!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday on Walden's Mountain... September 29

Quiet Time Bible Study...  📖🙏🏻 “So then, as we have opportunity, let us do good to everyone, and especially to those who are of the house...